Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:07 pm
Hi All; Went to Kmart today and found a Gargamel and Azreal plush. I also got another Greedy house. Thats all I found. Been looking for the Gargamel and Azreal for a long time. lol Here's a couple of pic's.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:17 pm
You are so lucky to find them... :cheers:
is it me or does gargamel look a bit funny :-? azrael is adorable!!
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:26 pm
I actually thought he looked funny too. Thats why I took two pic's. I got two of the Azreal's.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:27 pm
You are lucky to have found them, Bill. My K-marts still don't even have the last set of figure sets :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:31 pm
Thats what I thought Moey. It's funny that I can be walking around and just know where these things are. lol I'm sure it's the same way for all of us. I can spot a smurf from 100 feet away but if I saw someone I knew I would have to be closer. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:54 pm
I've been known to walk right past people I know....not on purpose, of course...just looking for smurfs :flirt:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:25 pm
Oh I can believe that. Not to mention knocking them out of the way to get to them. lol I'm just kidding I would never do that. But I have been so intent on finding Smurfs that I didn't even notice that it was my nephews wife that led me to them. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:00 pm
I've only found one K-mart that has the new smurf stuff.... didn't even know they made a Gargamel and Azrael plush like that.... I'll have to keep my eye out.

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:35 pm
All I can say is if you find them buy all you can afford. These seem to be in short supply. Of course we all thought that about the pencils. I have 34 packs of them. lol Not that it bothers me. I have about the same amount of each of the new target $1 items.
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:14 pm
Gargy is a little odd looking :) Now I'm gonna have to go to Kmart tomorrow to look for them. Were they near the jakks pacific or a different aisle altogether?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Cassiebsg » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:45 am
I like Azrael! Might just have to get him, if I can find it that is. :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:35 am
In both the Kmarts I have been to the plushes were separate from the Jakks stuff. The kmart closest to me only has a few old plushes, but then again I didn't see these when I was in this Kmart two weeks ago.
Mr Bill

Postby Wandy » Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:40 am
Azrael!!!! Whoohoo I've been waiting for Azrael plush for a long time :) :) Today I going to Kmart :jump:

Wandy :witch:

Postby Picaja » Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:24 pm
Congrats Bill!
I like them :D
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:32 pm
I went back to Kmart today, and found Gargamel and Azrael among the old beanies next to the Jakks Pacific playsets. They still sell the old playsets and not the new ones, but just finding Gargy and Azrael was exciting.

In addition, I also found the Brainy house and the Greedy house..and the Papa Smurf costume.

The costume is $40.00 so I only took pictures of it. It looks like it only comes with the hat (behind the paper) and the shirt though...wonder if Papa is supposed to walk around pantless :eek: :-?

Sorry, for the bad quality...I took the pics with my phone...and just found out how to e-mail them to my laptop :smile:

Hidden in the Woods

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm
Maybe the costume will go to 1/2 price after Halloween?

Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:55 pm
I did buy it. It came with the hat, shirt, pants, and beard. I'm not sure it was worth the $40, but I bought it anyway. The quality is pretty bad. I didn't see it but there is also a Smurfette. Just so you all know, Sears and Kmart are related in someway. Sears has a ton of stuff on line.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:57 pm
BTW Moey; I'm glad you found the two plushes too. I will keep my eyes open but haven't found anymore.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:08 am
I've seen the costume at my kmart too but thought the price was a bit high. Sounds like someone swiped the pants so glad you didn't grab it or you would have been ripped off.
happily smurfing along

Postby Cool Smurf » Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:40 pm
I didn't find any Smurf stuff at Kmart. Maybe I need to look again.
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"
Page 1 of 2

Login