Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 5
Postby Jack Ubel » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:31 pm
I found this on entertainmentearth.com New smurfs to be released during Nov. 2009 by Jakks Pacific

Postby steveparkes » Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:10 pm
They look neat Jack, I must see if I can get some of those :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:39 am
I haven't seen them in the stores yet, I hope they have them out by Christmas!!! :) :)

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:30 am
I also love that Jokey! :) :) :)

It's amazing that with all the jokey's Schleich made over the years, that they never made one like that. :o
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:41 pm
I also love that Jokey! :) :) :)
Me too Sandra. It's the first time I think I have seen a Jokey figure with a backfiring present. I just wish these were real PVC smurfs though as they would be so much cooler.

Dyar

Postby bradley » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:47 pm
are these ones out yet? Because I didn't think they were but just noticed this image on Flickr when searching smurfs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sylverice/4294397482/

Postby bradley » Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:52 pm
found another photo:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/sylverice/4257666615/

the description says they brought this set from a Walmart

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:05 am
Gee, I hope they are back at Walmart. I thought Walmart wasn't going to carry anything smurf anymore :-? And I thought I read somewhere on here that they weren't going to be making this set??
I will definately be double checking the Walmarts in this area though!! :) :)

Postby Gerda » Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:22 am
I was in walmart a week ago and did not see anything smurfy, shelves where pretty empty like the store was still stocking stuff.
But just had a check on walmart.com and noticed they have some smurf toys on there again, for awhile they took them off so maybe they will carry them again. Lets hope as I love this set and want to see more :D
happily smurfing along

Postby baboune » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:03 pm
Hi everyone! :-D

I went to a local Walmart store today to buy a few things and I must say that here in my region we never find anything smurfy like around here, but i just went for fun in the toys department and BANG! :woohoo: there they were just waiting for me..... A nice display of Smurfs Jakks packs......

Boy! this was my lucky day! I have to share my excitment with all of you, because you for sure understand what it is to get excited about this! :party:

I'm happy to leave you pictures of what I found...

Thanks for sharing this with me..

Baboune :cheers:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Postby bwalters » Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:26 pm
Great find. Walmart hasn't had any Smurf stuff around here for a few months. Check Toys R Us if you have one. Mine has the other 4 sets you didn't get maybe yours does. Also if you have one check Kmart.
Mr Bill

Postby baboune » Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:20 am
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to let you know that I was able to get 2 extra 4 figures packs that are available for you if you need them for your collection. I have one 4 sports figures pack and 1 4 music figures available. I might be able to get some others if needed, so just let me know...

Smurfy regards from Canada! :cheers:

Baboune

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:13 am
Hi Baboune!
Nice to see the Jakks Pacific in the French/English variation. Have you seen the Polly Pocket type sets in your stores yet? I have only seen them on Canadian ebay and didn't know if you are able to get these in your store. On ebay, they seem way overpriced and shipping is outrageous!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:06 am
I had so hoped to find those polly pocket toys in our stores as they look cute :(
happily smurfing along

Postby schtroumpfette » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:38 am
True, they're so cute!!!

Postby baboune » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:14 pm
Hi Staci,

Thanks for the info about the Smurfs Poly Pockets sets. I haven't seen these around here, but I will for sure keep my eyes wide open!..

Smurfy regards from Canada!

Baboune :cheers:

Postby bradley » Sat Feb 20, 2010 6:42 am
NEW SMURF PLUSH!! :-D I've just seen this listing on ebay for a new plush called a Quick Steppin Smurf. He walks and sings La La La La. Looks very cool. I already want one, hehe

but not sure why this seller thinks hes worth 100 dollars :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/New-The-Smurfs-Q ... 1e5a938b41
Seller in Kirkwood, Il, United States

Start the smurf hunt!

oh, just googling and he pops up quite a bit. TRU website has him available but other sites are saying expected release June 2010... but he must be out because hes up for auction?

Postby Gerda » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:40 am
Oh I want one!!! or two or three :)
happily smurfing along

Postby stampysmurf » Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:02 am
Meee Tooooo!!! :) :) :) Hopefully they will be in the stores soon!

Postby Tojo » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:36 am
That is funny :)

You could buy a whole load & race them :) :)

How about the smurf 100m sprint :lol:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 1 of 5

Login