Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Azrael » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:30 am
Cool. Cheers guys.

Well, in that case, i need the following;

Conveyer belt
Astro
Tree Swing
Large Tree stump
Smurf Mobiel----------------WHAT IS THIS FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!

Isn't there some kind of King house as well?

Any help with any of this?

Az.
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:33 am
I knew that Fram.....now.....I, um, I was just testing...to see if you would notice and yes yes you were very clever and passed my little test and I will no longer need to test your smurf knowledge skills again....unless I forget something else in the future......on purpose of course

Dyar

Yep, think I might of got away with that.

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:34 am
I was just going to ask the same thing :-?

Raelene

Postby Fram » Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:52 am
Buzzer noise - ahhh ahh
8. Snail & Cart playset
He ain't daft you know? :)
Yes, he is, but then again, you both are :daz:

Compare 40603 and 40622. 8) By the way, you have a well superset and a snail cart superset apart from the well and snail cart playset.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Fram » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:17 am
I was just going to ask the same thing :-?

Raelene
It was discussed around here before (Teun?), but I can't seem to find the post. It is shown in the Catalogue IV somewhere near the end (smurfy stuff?). Its a Dutch promotional Smurf car from BP (the oil company). I don't think it is Schleich or Bully, but I'm not certain. I have no link to a picture for the moment, I've checked a few of the big sites (Rachel, saussard, Dirki, ...) but I can't find one.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:42 am
Compare 40603 and 40622. By the way, you have a well superset and a snail cart superset apart from the well and snail cart playset.
Oh yeh I am a dummy, lol, now Fram can officially say

GOTCHA!!!!

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:48 pm
It is shown in the Catalogue IV somewhere near the end (smurfy stuff?). Its a Dutch promotional Smurf car from BP (the oil company). I don't think it is Schleich or Bully, but I'm not certain. I have no link to a picture for the moment
Thanks Fram :D
I found it in the Catalogue.

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:42 pm
Yes Fram is right there are 3 other composite playsets that were packaged together from the individually ones. I have 2 of these and I am hunting the last one.

1. Gate with Fence set & wheelbarrow & Flower

2. Well with Garden Accessories (table chairs)

3. Snail & Cart with Mushroom (I need this one still :()

There is also the Schlumpf-Burg (Smurf Castle) but I normally include that as a building with the Gargamel's Castle, Windmill, Farm and the other smurf Houses & Cottages.

As Fram mentioned, The Smurf Mobiel was released in Holland as a BP smurf promo release. Attom has one of these and they are super cool and rare and make great vroom vroom sounds if they have the right collector playing with them.

Dyar

Postby swarlock » Tue Mar 29, 2005 4:32 am
Hi Azrael, welcome aboard. :welcome:

I would love to see an international theme one, maybe smurfs wearing national costumes, a Welsh costume smurfette would just be the best although saying that, the Welsh national costume these days seems to be a Welsh rugby top so maybe I have already had my wish. :lol:

Have you been collecting long?
There were some international theme ones I saw here and there and have. I believe they inspired the time traveling episodes in the last season of the tv show.
Friendship is everything.
Postby newbiepeej » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:57 pm
I would love to see a Missus Wilde!
And also a few more different style House's and playsets, and wopuld definately like to see a black haired smurfette!!!!!!!

I actually have the goat from Hunchback of Notre Dame Movie living in my smurf village lol.

Welcome to the forum and thanx for such an interesting topic
Good things come in little blue hands

Postby Yonna » Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:26 am
Future smurfs?! Nice topic!!

I'd love to see:
Queen Smurfette
Smurf with sunglasses
Superstar smurfs (batsmurf, spidersmurf, snowhite-smurfette...)
Detective smurf
Private investigator smurf (with magnifying glass etc.)
Smurfs holding different animals like parrot, cat, dog etc...

I was kind of dissapointed on 2005 smurfs since only the imagination is the limit to new smurfs!! Hope next year brings a new set of smurfs!!
Page 2 of 2

Login