Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 am
thats what I was thinking. If I was to send it back then they would probly only use it to sell again to another unexpected buyer!! :x :x :x

The only problem is they havent left me feed back so would probly be nasty about it and not give me a good one. :???:

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:48 am
What a bl**** seller, Steve!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

I fully agree to what Moey has written, give him negative feedback and warn other prospective buyers.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:23 am
As far as I know, sellers can no longer give buyers negative Feedback :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:05 am
This is just not fair imho, esp. in Steve's case. :(

Postby Tracker Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:13 am
As far as I know, sellers can no longer give buyers negative Feedback :D

Really?!?! thats good news.... I always thought it was unfair how sellers would refuse to give a buyer feedback, just in case the buyer gave negative feedback.... Nice to know that you can't just get negative feedback as revenge then.

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:19 am
I havent decided what to do over this yet. It will cost me to send the thing back but as the re fund is more than it would cost to send back I supose I may as well send it back? but it will have to wait till monday. I supose at least if I get the re fund I can use it to buy another smurf that I want. Then after the re fund I will leave a negative feedback and my reasons for doing so. :D

Smurfy regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:30 am
Well i posted the smurf back today and will wait for a re fund I hope. It cost me a couple of pounds to send back but I will get a 9 euro re fund so hopfully I can find another band leader for around the same price and a proper one and better quility. :D

If anyone has one or sees one about if you could let me know id be greatfull. :-D

Smurfy regards
Page 2 of 2

Login