Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 4

Postby Wandy » Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:47 pm
Went to K-mart and they have smurfs t-shirt (junior dept) also a wrappie lounge robe with sleevest(men's dept) halloween section they have Papa smurf costume cost $38.99 the wrappie $19.99 shirts $9.99
:switch: :switch:

Wandy :witch:

Postby bwalters » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:05 pm
Thanks Wandy. Nice to see other stuff comming out.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:55 am
Hmmm... wish I was in America right now! :-D
Postby stampysmurf » Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:45 am
The Target in my area of NH had this Smurf stuff out. They were just getting it up on the shelves yesterday so I got first pick! :)

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:16 am
Thanks for posting the pic, Norma! I haven't seen the mugs or notebook yet...I think I'll have to run up to Target today to check it out :) Anybody need anything?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Wandy » Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:07 am
I just found the mugs and 4 diferrents children's socks.

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:16 pm
The newer smurf figures are a little bit lighter than the previous ones. Hopefully you can see the difference. It's hard to tell with the flash on my camera.

Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:54 pm
I found all three sets of pencils, two different sets of pens, a new bag, two new sticky note pads, & 2 coffee mugs at the target by my house.

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:53 pm
I didn't see any pens when I went but I will check back again to see if more stuff is out. :D I haven't seen the twin packs out anywhere yet either.

Postby bwalters » Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:38 pm
I went to target on my way home and struck out. I went to Kmart and found a Wrappie and a girls t-shirt.(may not be a t-shirt has no sleeves). The wrappie is nothing more than a snuggie. I will post pic's later.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:11 pm
still nothing here but with all the smurf goodies I am tempted to run everyday to see if I get anything
where the mugs in the dollar section too? :-?
happily smurfing along

Postby Cool Smurf » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:06 pm
Every time I go to Target, they barely have,or don't have, any Smurfs stuff. They have plenty of Smurfs at Kmart, though.
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby bwalters » Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:54 pm
@Gerda I am not positive, but I would say yes they are in the dollar section. The Target I went to today had Peanuts coffee cups and everything else that people are talking about Smurfy, but in peanuts.(Snoopy). I can't go very often anymore. I am working 100 miles from home. It takes me 2 hours to get there and back. I'll be glad when I move. Here's some pic's of what I got today.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:07 pm
Here are where most of my Smurfs are now. The first pic is a box that has the two packs and the rest of it is all Smurf Clothes. There are some candy toppers.
All these boxes are full of Smurf stuff.
P.S. There are 29 boxes in all. I don't have my pins. Smurf Super cards, and Collectors center.
Mr Bill
Postby eggie smurf » Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:03 pm
I found all three sets of pencils, two different sets of pens, a new bag, two new sticky note pads, & 2 coffee mugs at the target by my house.
We struck gold at Target last night....but no pens or note pads or mugs...spent over $100 in $1 items lol!! We did find four different notebooks - did anyone else find those as well?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Wandy » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:43 am
Yes, Gerda the mugs are in the dollar section :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby Gerda » Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:49 am
thanks Wandy!! now I really want the dollar stuff to hit my store,, mugs for a dollar, i'll be actually finally drinking my coffee out of smurf mugs and wont feel bad about doing so.
Bill, moving can be fun because if your like me you find things you thought you lost, but if your also like me you will be unpacking for years to come :)
happily smurfing along

Postby steveparkes » Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:25 am
You guys are so lucky to get all this..wish I had this in our shops :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby stampysmurf » Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:39 pm
Yes, the mugs were in the dollar section. The cashier said that they put the mugs out about a month ago. The rest of the stuff they were just putting out. I didn't see any notebooks or pens but maybe in a few weeks to come! :D

Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:50 pm
Went to another Target last night and was able to find the 4 Smurf note pads and 2 different figures. They had more socks too but I am not really doing anything with the ones I already have so I didn't get them. I actually also got lucky on Tuesday and found an old vintage Smurfette stuffed animal at the local Thrift store which was cool :)
Page 2 of 4

Login