Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Apr 24, 2005 6:34 am
Well Mr and Mrs Bunno Senior came down from Perth today and bought 38 murfies with them, including a Papa Meesus. They arrived with suitcases so I assume they are staying the night eeeeeeekkkk. :eek:

Linda

PS: Mrs Bunno Senior says "That smurf guy from Sydney sounds like a nice fellow".
:star: LINDA :star:
Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Apr 24, 2005 7:23 am

PS: Mrs Bunno Senior says "That smurf guy from Sydney sounds like a nice fellow".
:) :)

Did you put on your best " talking to mothers " voice Dyar :D

What a lovely lad
:eek:
Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:47 am
Don't be silly Raelene...I just hired a good speaker to talk on my behalf :)

Dyar

PS - Yeah ok...I did use my responsible (don't scare the poor woman) voice on the phone....might explain why I used to get on better with the mothers than the actual girls I was dating at times......that was never the plan though :banghead:

PPS - Once the mothers liked you.....the daughters didn't :banghead: :banghead:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Apr 24, 2005 12:00 pm

PPS - Once the mothers liked you.....the daughters didn't :banghead: :banghead:
So very true!! Good thing Mrs. Dyar's mom can't stand you, eh? :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 24, 2005 5:44 pm
Well...I don't think it's so much she doesn't like me because apparently she does......Mrs Dyar's Mum thinks I would be a great salesman because when she is furious with me she forgets why after talkking to me for 5 minutes :)

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Apr 24, 2005 8:38 pm
when she is furious with me she forgets why after talkking to me for 5 minutes :)

Dyar

I have the same problem with Mr Bunno...5 mins later I'm mad at him for something else and can't remember what I was mad at him for in the first place.

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 1

Login