Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:01 pm
For anyone interested here is the link to the Peterborough Toy Fair which is on tomorrow near me.

http://www.vectis.co.uk/bp/fairs.htm?fair=10
Postby steveparkes » Sun Apr 03, 2005 1:37 am
See you there Karen :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Rachel » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:22 am
Have fun you two. I will look forward to reading about it a bit later. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:59 am
Well I am back, it was dreadful, all trains and cars.

Steve found me before I even got in the building which was funny, he recognised me from my mugshots on here. He's not happy that they drove all that way for that rubbish. And what is it about people who visit toy fairs? Have they not heard of personal hygiene? Stinky poo!!!! :roll: I don't know whether Steve felt the same but I was glad to get out of that smelly atmosphere!!!!! We were going to stop at a car boot sale on the way home but it wasn't there!!!! :( :( :( Not a good morning. Oh and before I even started all the cash machines were empty so I had to drive miles to get money out. Perhaps they knew something I didn't? :-?
Postby steveparkes » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:12 am
:) It was a bit rubbish wasn't it Karen..I only bought a beanie baby for a friend that collects them. Nice to meet you and Todd, hope I didn't scare you :) On the way out I bought a newpaper for collectors, and found out that there is another fair on today..20min from my house..so just off there too :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby Guest » Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:25 am
Oh I bought that paper but I bought last months which were going cheap! For some reason all the toy fair events listed were out of date! LOL :sillyme:
Postby steveparkes » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:53 am
Well, I'm back from that toy fair too..took me all of 10mins to wander round and leave with nothing again :( Someone needs to realise that the word TOY means other things besides trains :x Oh well..good job I didn't see any smurfs, I'm rather financially challenged this month :)

Postby XoioX2000 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:36 am
Well I'm glad I only saw this post this morning then... cause otherwise I would have joined you up there... Well we could have moan together then I suppose!

Sorry to hear that it was a waste of time... I was hoping to hear: "You should have seen how many smurfs there was there, all from people's attics having a huge spring clear out" or something along these lines... :)

Toys meaning something else than trains and cars? Nah you got that wrong Karen... :) :) :)

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Rachel » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:39 am
Oh well, worth a try I suppose.

I don't think we have any toy fairs around these parts so I can't see myself having any good finds through that source, I do still pop into any charity shops just for a peek but have yet to find anything other that McDonalds smurfs. :o

Come on people, let your smurfs escape from their boxes in attics, set them free. :)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:02 am
Believe it or not a new little antiques and collectibles store has started up in my little cosy town so first chance I get I'm gonna go browse through there but I am not hopeful.

I went to one of the largest swap meets in Perth with over 300 stalls and found one stall with smurfs. The lady had about 6 but half were bricklayers and the other half were first aiders. Oh and she had a few kinder surprise smurfs also. :(
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 1

Login