Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:56 am
:wave:

Well hallelujah. This is officially my 1000th post. I nearly missed it...didn't realise I was that close.

Now slow down Fram and Sven and I may catch you at 10,000!!!! LOL
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:23 am
Yeeee-haaaaaaa....congrats Linda....I am really happy for you and it couldn't of happen to a nicer and more respectable person....hang on... :eek: .......you mean you didn't win $1,000..... :???: ......bugger that then......

.....only joking.....well done Linda. 1,000 posts is an awful lot in a short period of time......and I enjoyed a single one :D .....hee hee...sorry I am being silly tonight.....here's to the next 1,000

:cheers:

Wicked Dyar of the East

Postby Fram » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:06 am
Congratulations, my little Dancing Carrot Junglette :carrots:

You're now officially co-responsible for the slowing down of this board due to overposting :banghead: :-D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:35 pm
Hi Linda

Congratulations :D

I've enjoyed reading all your posts.

From the cool ebay items you list, to smurf sugery you have done, photo's you have taken of your dinner Mr Bunno has made you, to the funny subjects ( dutch ovens ) and your jokes.

Look forward to the next 1000 :) :) :) :)

Raelene

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:49 pm
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

:D A Toast to you LInda!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:59 pm
I've enjoyed your posts too, Linda. Looking forward to the next 1000!! :cheers:

Postby DrunkSmurf » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:12 pm
I guess I could play the role of your mother-in-law and ask:

Now, where would we be if Winston Churchill had spent all his time posting to Kitty's Cavern?

Actually, they discovered lost documents in a trunk in Sicily which showed that General Montgomery's zeal for Operation Market Garden (which would've liberated Belgium) derived from his haste to acquire the last praying smurfette before the Nazis could beat up Peyo.

Somebody told me that the story of Astrosmurf was an allegory for the Battle of the Bulge, just an alternative history version in which the Japanese captured Antwerp BEFORE the Swedes could blow up the oil reserve in Peyo's hairdo.

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:02 pm
Thanks everyone. What a milestone :-D

Frammy baby: the sad thing is I am not longer a "Foxi Smurf" :(

Karen: How many until I'm the Junglette Jane Smurf???

DrunkSmurf: I actually sent my mother-in-law to pick up some smurfs for me once as they were located in the suburb next to hers! She helps me feed my habit :) So shes good for at least 2 things; Making my Phil and picking up smurfs :)
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Rachel » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:23 am
Congratulations Linda, you are now officially addicted and have passed the fast fingers test. :cheers: :balloons: :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:53 am
Congratulations Linda, we love reading your posts :D Lucie & Simon

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:05 pm
Congrats linda. I will egaly await your 2000th post :) Ill still be way behind though. Im still going for the 500 mark. I would post more but i wouldnt know what to put. Unless you all dont mind looking at blank pages! :) :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D
:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

P.S Sorry i got a bit caried away there. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:09 pm
gee Steve! wish that was real booze! hehehe
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:15 pm
Your posts are always very entertaining Linda.....I look forward to many many more in the future Jungle Girl.

:cheers:

Dyar

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 10:37 pm
It is real booze im still drinking it. Hic Hic! Thats probly explains why im taking all the blame for dyer!?!? :) :) :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:58 pm
Can I offer some advice Steve....avoid the hangover of the blame taking full affect and keep drinking.....that's what I would do...or would want you to do anyway

:cheers: CHEERS

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login