Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:18 am
Bet you wonder what that title is all about?

Well my 10 year old son Todd desperately wants a Fix & Foxi and instead of paying him for doing extra jobs around the house he is now keeping a running total of what he has earned and it is all going towards the purchase of a Fix & Foxi smurf. So I think I now have a slave for the next year, lol.

It was lovely this morning, he brought me a cup of tea in bed (he knows I am useless without a cup of tea in the morning) and when I got up he had made his and Danny's packup, breakfast for himself, Danny and Kitty, and he even made me some toast. I think I am going to like this!!! :) :) :)

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:53 am
Karen,

For a Fix & Foxi Smurf I will be your slave!

Your desire is my command...
I should be careful though... I might enjoy it! :):):)

Cheers,

David
PS: Why is Davina hiding the leathers? :eek:
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:17 am
You are a very kinky dragon :) :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:27 am
Poor Todd...but he will love and really appreciate his Fixi & Foxi when he receives it on his 43rd birthday.

I have a bashed up clown smurf with half a nose.....anyone want to be my slave for the next 12 months?.....you only have to slave half day on Sundays :-D

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:53 pm
wow! lucky Todd!

he will have a wonderful! smurf and investment too! worth more then money! and he is now a full fledged collector!

one of us! only lucky he is still a kid too!!:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Mar 04, 2005 10:12 pm
Ooh ooh, Andrew, me, me....I mean.... :eek: who said that?? :-? :shock:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Mar 05, 2005 6:38 am
LOL....I'd let you be the boss too sometimes Stace.....actually "let" is probably not an accurate enough word......maybe "surrender"?

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Mar 05, 2005 10:58 am
Oh bless him, thats really sweet making you cups of tea and doing jobs for a smurf. I wish i was that enterprising at his age. If i had been i would have got myself a job at the national garage filling cars up with petrol . I would have charged one smurf per one car filled :-D I dont think they would have employed me tho' :) :) :D Tell him well done from me Karen and if he wants any rugby smurfs send him to bedale , i could find him lots of jobs to do :D Lucie

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Mar 05, 2005 7:00 pm
Blackmail HMMMMMMMM Er did i say that now weres that edit button. Oh well.... I mean slavery that sound better. :D Id love a fix and foxie smurf mabe i should become someones slave for a year or so. Any takers???? :) :) :) Hows about you Dyer im sure you could do with someone to blame for all your goings on around here!! :) :) Karen i think thats really sweet of him helping out and as they say all good things come to thoughs who wait. :D :D
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :-D :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:16 am
Sorry Steve.....I don't have any spare smurfs at the moment but please feel free to take the blame for all of my stupid posts.

From now on please send any complaints or problems with my posts to forum member smurfysteve as it will now be all his fault.......ok......let's talk about streakers....

:xmasgift: :dancing: :woohoo: :dancing: :xmasgift:

NOT RESPONSIBLE !!!!! :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 11:32 am
Im sorry its all my thought i dont know what i was thinking or doing. :) :) :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :)
Page 1 of 1

Login