Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Guest » Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:36 pm
Ooo Steve my brothers used to tease me about my freckles! They used to say I had been sunbathing under a sieve!

:angry:

:) :) :) :)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:49 pm
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Postby Tojo » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:46 pm
my sister used to be covered in freckles, so my nan nick named her fly poo face.
Ha ha very funny. I love women with freckles, the more the better. And the redder the hair the better too. Mrs Tojo is already getting worried as I'm going on holiday to Ireland in May without her. :) :) Can't understand why she'd be worried though....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Feb 20, 2005 9:24 pm
Yes I could fall in love in Ireland too Tojo....chastity belt may be required as you enter the Guiness Book of Records for drinking Guiness.

I didn't have many freckles when I was younger but I did have a few on my cheeks...on my face.

Tim, to answer your question, the 3 different Smurfettes are all variations of the original Smurfette and they do not have a different number despite all 3 of them being totally different...I think the ID number is 20034 but that is only a guess as I don't have my trusty and very informative smurf folder in front of me. I had a feeling that the one that Rachel showed with the arms horizontal was the original one but I have no idea why I think that or whether it has any truth or not. Then of course their is the classic Schleich one and the Bully one which everyone seems to like the most although I actually thought looked like a guy in drag until Staci fin-slapped me for saying that because apparently "she is the attractive one".

Here's a challenge....let's have a beauty contest to see which one is the most attractive Smurfette ever made....no new PVC surgery is allowed...even though it is probably required. Surely there has to be a nice Smurfette out there somewhere.....we could also have the "head like a dropped pie" award for the most unattractive Smurfette in our collections of which I am sure there will be some doozies.....he y I've never used that word before.

Dyar by the dozen.....doozies

Postby Fram » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:32 am
I nominate the Smurfette mermaid for best looking one ever!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:03 am
My heart fluttered when I caught a glimpse of the Trendy Smurfette after a few drinks so I will nominate her I suppose.

Syd likes the Mermaids too Fram but I think this is because they are topless. He always tries to shake their hands when he sees them but they never take the bait and expose themselves.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:25 am
You should give him the Hazero version of the Mermaid Smurfette, then he'll get really excited :jump: !
Trendy Smurfette indeed looks good as well, and so does Skeeler Smurfette (even though I don't really like those up-to-date Smurfs).
Mirror Smurfette on the other hand has a very unflattering night gown...

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:33 am
On the other hand, Vacation Smurfette has very flattering features.

Syd

[EDIT DYAR - I haven't seen that Hazero smurf Fram...do you have a pic?]

Postby Fram » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:53 am
Dear Syd, I'll try to post one tonight, if I don't forget it (look at my record of promised posts without a follow-up and you'll know what I mean :) ).

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:29 am
That's cool Fram...I do the same but unless I am reminded I tend to drift off into other thoughts it seems.

I am curious about the Hazero one but either way I am sure I will see one eventually so i won't be grumpy if you forget....as I will probably forget as well...lol

take care

Dyar

Postby Fram » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:49 am
I remebered in the meantime that I will be seated at a computer tonight where I don't have the possibility to upload my pics. So it will have to wait!

Postby Tojo » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:14 pm
I'll have to check out my smurfettes to see which is the prettiest & which the ugliest. I haven't got all that many so I'll look at my daughter Sara's ones too. The McDonalds Castle maiden could get the prize for being the ugliest but I don't want to prejudge.

:beer:
tojo

Postby Rachel » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:24 pm
Hi Tim, Dyar is spot on about the smurfettes, all three were released as the same schleich number - 2.0034 but as for which one of the three is the original I don't know sorry. :-?

Would be nice to know though. :D

My vote for prettiest smurfette is Trendy. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:53 pm
Yay.....I am not alone.....go Trendy....she looks like a rock chick and someone cool to go to gigs with.....although I would have to get front row so I could put her on the stage just so she could see of course......I would just have to hope no guitarist would pick her up though :(

Dyar

Postby DrunkSmurf » Mon Feb 21, 2005 9:17 pm
As for cute smurfettes, I like jump-roping smurfette's expression, though I admit for a smurf probably in her early-20s it's a little freaky seeing her skipping rope like that. Drunk(quack)smurf tried to chat her up, but she only wanted to talk about her Hello Kitty toys, then acted distracted when Hefty walked past. Disco smurfette is an item... but she won't even talk to Drunksmurf. She acts bubbly *all the time* like she's drunk, even when you know she's only had a fizzy drink. Then Techno comes around and starts making fun of Drunksmurf's hat and calling him Grandpa smurf until Drunksmurf leaves. Aerobic (standing) smurfette is hot, late-twenties and in charge of her life--I caught Drunksmurf, er, staring at her from the bushes. He actually started a conversation with her--all cool-like--but who was he fooling? Worse, she lets him talk all he wants as though she likes him and he comes back telling me about what a stud he is, but, like, I know she's seeing Aircraft Captain Smurf.

Stoneage Smurf--now she's an item. She thinks Drunksmurf is a genius and that his snake-oil really is an... er... nevermind.

I'll give Fram credit--Mermaid is good-looking, but geez, that fishy smell... you can't even wish she'd take a shower because she lives in the lake....

Let me just close saying Drunksmurf and I cast our vote for Stoneage Smurfette. She's feral, has great hair, and doesn't quite know, er, what's going on.

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:07 pm
Yes Syd has asked Cavewoman Smurfette back to his place many a time by asking her if she would like to join his club....it's not very subtle but the next thing she knows it's morning time and Syd is a worn out little guy.

Besides the dirt and bugs she isn't too bad Syd says

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:26 pm
Soooooo, I've checked out my chicks, er.... sorry, smurfettes, & have come to the conclusion that Trendy is my favourite. My least favourite is McDonalds castle maiden - give her a kiss & she'll turn back into a frog, one with a VERY slim waist! :)

:cheers:
tojo

Postby Guest » Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:52 pm
I just think stoneage / cavewoman smurfette is so Farrah Fawcett - Majors (as she was back then). If I was a Smurf then she'd be the one to go for, and at least she will know how to handle a club. :) :) Then again, so does Golf Smurfette, she's also good with clubs, but I think she prefers swinging with hers. :)

Postby Fram » Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:16 pm
Hmmm, a Swinger Smurfette, that might be my favourite after all (as long as there is no Schleich Jungle Smurfette of course :D ) :jump:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:04 am
(as long as there is no Schleich Jungle Smurfette of course :D ) :jump:

Awww! how sweet. Actually Junglette is almost finished. I just need to get Mr Bunno to help with the bow and she'll be all set to make her debut.
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 2 of 2

Login