Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:41 pm
Hi Tojo

I know what you mean and that is something I am not too sure about yet so that will take some time....at the moment I am just trying to learn the spelling & meaning and doing what I can with the aim of trying to remember it without having to check it all of the time. I will get better and it's fun learning something new so I will keep trying. The endings are tricky though and I have noticed that with translation tools mucking sentences up and twisting the actual meaning at times....aaarrgghhhh alright :banghead:

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:46 pm
Hi Linda

No problems with the favour and I really didn't do that much but I have sent the thanks on, on your behalf already.

Not sure if they will be in the next package or the one after so I will let you know regarding payment once I get invoiced for them.

Ronald McDyar

Postby Rachel » Mon Feb 14, 2005 5:37 am
Hi Tojo, I have just watched the TV advert, it was absolutely brilliant. Had me LOL! :)

Thanks for posting the link, much appreciated. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Tojo » Sat Feb 19, 2005 1:36 am
Hi Rachel,

glad you enjoyed it. My youngest always runs around going wild shouting 'SMURFIES' when the advert is on the TV. He imitates all the actions - trumpet, hamburger falling down etc... LOL

Tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Page 2 of 2

Login