Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tamtam » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:25 pm
Hello everyone,

Really sorry about the delay on the Weekly report. Between Valentines Day and our Anniversary things have been a bit busy.
Smurfs were found again this week!! Hooray, dance of joy!! Only one. Normal Smurf, larger mold, only markings are Peyo C. I didn't have this one so I was very excited. And I got him for $2.00. From the crazy lady seller I got the last ones from but had to pay $3.00 a piece. It seems that Crazy Lady was in the toilet and her husband was left in charge. Now you have to picture this fellow and the Crazy Lady. She is definitely the dominant one in the family. Not sure if everyone is familiar but picture the Bucket family from Keeping Up Appearances. She is definitely Hyacinthe.
So to make a long story short, he wasn't really sure what to charge so I gave him $2.00 and we called it even before the Crazy Lady came back.
That's all that was found at the Flea this week. But I was pleasantly surprised on Saturday when I was allowed to purchase 4 new smurfs from a local comic shop. Now that's a good Anniversary present!!!!!! I picked 4 of last years Soccer fellows. I really like the bench warmer. Very cute. And I finally tallied up how many figures I have and it's just over 500. How they fit in the cabinet, I have no idea. And......here is a list of my doubles if anyone is interested.

Postman - China - CE
Grandpa - China - Applause
Nat - China - Applause
Smurfette - Bully
Barber - West Gemany - Bully
Axe - West Germany - Bully
Diploma - Purple robe - West Germany
Kicker - West Germany - Bully
Tennis - Hong Kong
Roller Skate Smurfette - West Germany
A few Kinders, half of a door from a large house, Smurf in cage minus the cage.

If anyone has any interest, let me know.

Tam

Postby Rachel » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:52 am
Hi Tam, great story this week. I can imagine you now stalking out the crazy ladies stall each week waiting for hew to go to the toilet. :-D

My mother is a bit like Mrs Bucket, not so much changing the name, just general airs and graces, my poor Dad............... :o
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Wed Feb 16, 2005 3:54 am
Wow you have a lot of smurfs now Tam! I don't think I have that many yet!

Great flea story, again! :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Feb 16, 2005 8:28 am
Hi Tam

Great story once again and you made a shrewd move asking the poor kicked in husband instead of "that Bucket woman"...used to watch that show actually....very funny.

I don't have the Nat or Grandpa and could also do with one of those doors from the large house so i would love to trade with you.....I don't have that many here now (I have about 8 items) buit I will be getting in about 50 soon that will most likely be for trades so if they are still available just send me a PM and I will send you a list of what I have and what I will be getting in very soon.

Take care

Dyar

Postby Tamtam » Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:40 pm
OMG, I DO stalk the "Bucket woman". I will call her the "Bucket Woman" from now on. I think Crazy may be too strong of a word. :)

Dyar: I sent you a PM.

Tam

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Feb 16, 2005 4:22 pm
hi Tam!

nice story! and its always fun to read your post!

:) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Tamtam » Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:03 pm
Thanks Attom. It's alot of fun creating them each week, Smurfs or no Smurfs!!

Tam
Page 1 of 1

Login