Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:13 pm
Andrew and I have been trying to figure out what this smurf "thing" is -- I know I've seen him before but this one is incomplete. He is a hard plastic and approximately 9 inches tall. His tail in the back is a lever that moves up and down connected to the box in his hands. He is marked Wallace Berry 1983 on the bottom. Anyone seen him before??

P.S. It has been dubbed "Smurf Thing" from the auction title LOL
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... RK:MEWN:IT
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:20 pm
Yes please help us....he looks like some type of dispenser....Syd has suggested that he would make a great condom machine but I said "no" to him...for the 43rd time today...and it's not even midday.....we may break the record of how many times I have said "no" to him today.

Dyar

Postby ginasmurf » Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:51 pm
Hi! I am new here, so this is my very first post :D I have been visiting this site for a while & finally decided to register. Anyway,this smurfy item is part of the board game 'Spin Around Smurf'...I actually sold one of the board games on Ebay not so long ago...the smurf spins around and shoots playing cards out to the players. There is a hole in the middle of the board where this smurf sits. He spins when you push his tail down. Hope this helps

Postby Guest » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:25 am
That sounds like a really cool game, Gina. Thanks for telling us that and for deciding to sign up. :D

Postby Fram » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:31 am
:welcome: cool cat, er, I mean ginasmurf! Thanks for the info. I hope you'll enjoy your stay here with us Smurfers :D

EDIT: I just noticed that ginasmurf is the 100th smurf to post here at least once! :woohoo:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby ginasmurf » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:52 am
Glad to have been of help! :D

The cute kitty is our cat named Azrael. She is very cute, and friendly unlike Azrael from the Smurfs!

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Feb 10, 2005 7:05 am
Gina, thank you for solving this mystery! As soon as you said what game, I knew I should have recognized it right away. I'm glad you answered :D I can now rest at night :) :) J/k!

Postby Rachel » Thu Feb 10, 2005 1:43 pm
HI Ginasmurf, welcome aboard. :welcome:

What a great first post, not only have you educated us all on what sounds like a great smurfy item, you have also stopped Staci and Dyar turning into jibbering wrecks (or at least more than normal :lol: ) from sleepless nights over the mystery......... :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Feb 10, 2005 4:35 pm
Hiya Gina, welcome. I love your cat Avator. My mum had a black cat rather like your Azreal but a female called Cleo. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 10, 2005 9:05 pm
Thanks Gina and welcome to the forum officially. I am glad that you decided to talk to us and you also have a very cool avatar (Hi Azrael, if you are reading this).

This large game card-throwing centre-spinning with pushable tail smurf is currently on the way to my house and thanks to you I will be able to get my regular 5 hours sleep. Stace and me had no idea what it was so we bought it anyway because it was so cheap. I am curious to know what it's like and what I will do with it when it arrives.....obviously keep it away from Syd.

Thanks for your help as we really appreciate it.

Dyar

PS - When Rachel said jibbering wrecks I think she was referring to Stace more than me because I am usually straight to the point as I hate to blabber on about things without going anywhere or making any sense because I don't think it's fair for you guys to read a lot of waffle about this or that without actually saying something that is direct and without purpose just like that post of mine the other day...or was it 3 months ago...perhaps it was only a month ago...hang on...yes it was 9th August 2004 just like I thought and I was very direct and straight to the point without any unneccessary waffle or jibbering or carrying on that could be deemed to be somewhat a waste of time if you were busy that day or had an appointment at the doctors or dentist or the clinic as is often the case with Syd although I am not meant to talk about that and should really keep quiet as I might be accused of waffling, blabbering or going on without really saying anything however I think I have recovered myself quite well so far and will now get back to the point I was trying to make which is the one that started this tiny paragraph that is actually not so tiny anymore but sometimes if you don't waffle you need to be thorough and I think I am being thorough but direct when I say that I think it was a little unfair of Rachel to call me a blabbering wreck as I don't blabber in my own opinion and I think already you would get a good idea of the type of posts I do and have your own personal opinion about how I don't waffle very often and that you might even be thinking of marching in the street with a banner that says stop calling Dyar a waffler....is that a word or should I make up something else as I was having a short direct 5 hour chat with Stace last Friday night about the different shades of white on a smurf hat and she thought I said a word that didn't exist in any of the dictionaries around the world although we discussed that and got to an instant agreement by Monday morning and I think that such things as waffling and [EDIT - RACHEL HERE. I HAVE DECIDED TO EDIT DYAR'S POST AS IT GOT BORING AFTER THE FIRST HOUR AND IT SEEMED TO GO ON AND ON SO I HAVE SPENT THE LAST 3 HOURS DELETING IT FROM THE END AND SHOULD FINISH THE LAST BIT SOON. MY ARM GOT SORE DURING THE PROJECT THOUGH SO FORGIVE ME. THANKS RACHEL]

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:17 pm
:haha:

Postby Guest » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:32 am
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:07 pm
Thank you Raci Staci.....of course Syd calls you Skaci for some reason........ :gaga:

............anyway where was I?:scratchinghead: ....oh oh yes.... this big smurf with playable tail arrived today with bonus peanut foam thingys....don't you just love those little things :???:

He looks beautiful Stace and I love him and it will be another big smurf to pick on Syd and the Bully smurfs so thank you, thank you, thank you and goodnight.

:dancing: :hug: :dancing: :hug: :dancing::hug: :dancing::hug: :dancing:

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:35 pm
:dancing: :hug: :dancing: :hug: :dancing::hug: :dancing::hug: :dancing:
You are always welcome, Drew :D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Feb 15, 2005 4:59 am
Hi Raci Staci and sidekick (Dyar),

Here's the "smurfy thing" in an ebay auction. thought you 2 might like to look at the whole game:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... 59463&rd=1

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Rachel » Tue Feb 15, 2005 5:22 am
Well spotted Linda, it is nice to see the complete item, Thanks for posting. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Feb 15, 2005 6:12 am
Well spotted Linda, it is nice to see the complete item, Thanks for posting. :cheers:
No worries. Looks like its in good condition and a pretty good price at the moment also.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Feb 15, 2005 7:25 am
Thanks Linda...I now have to get a playmate for my other smurf thingy so I have placed a bid and hopefully I will win...it may be handy when playing this game with Jack to have an extra card distributor under the table incase i start losing.....I learnt in Scouts to "Be Prepared".

Dyar

PS - I got kicked out of Scouts after 2 weeks as I wasn't prepared to wear that uniform in public...plus they wouldn't give me damn cooking badge when I made my mum bake me a cake as proof of my skills. :angry:

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:14 am
Awesome post, Linda - I'm sure Andrew is happy since he jumped on there and bid :) If you don't win, I actually see these auctions quite often in US ebay for the spin round game....just never put two and two together to make five (??) that your smurf thingy was the smurf thingy WITH this game :)
Page 1 of 1

Login