Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Wed Dec 22, 2004 6:43 pm
Well I am told the new Smurfs are already made and just waiting to be picked and packed!!! Schleich Germany return to work January 4th after the Christmas holidays and will be despatching soon after that. I'm very excited about getting these smurfs! :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 22, 2004 8:27 pm
Sounds really cool Karen...I love getting new ones each year...it kind of feels like Christmas at the moment. :)

Dyar

Postby IndigoSmurf » Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:48 pm
Agreed! Thanks for the update, Karen! Can't wait to get my set from you!

Christine

Postby Tojo » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:34 am
Then I'll be whizzing in to Frankfurt in January to visit my fave toyshop. Maybe I'll be lucky enough to pick up a full set of the newbies ;-)

Postby Guest » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:38 pm
OK this is the official word from my contact
I can confirm that it is expected that the first shipments will leave Schleich on Jan. 7 or Jan 10
They take about a week to reach me so it won't be long!! As soon as they book their delivery in with me I will let you all know! They usually give me a couple of days notice of when they will actually arrive.

Postby Rachel » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:42 pm
:woohoo: :carrots: :woohoo:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby DrunkSmurf » Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:01 pm
When does Schleich usually update the website? Will there possibly be more new things than the eight normal smurfs (like supersmurfs or playsets)?

Postby Tojo » Fri Dec 24, 2004 12:34 am
can't wait, can't wait, can't wait (shouting & jumping up & down in excitement)

Postby Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:27 am
I don't know when they will update their website but there definitely won't be any new playsets or supers, just the new classic smurfs. :(

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:43 am
Gee I really hope I get some cash for Christmas. I've been trying really hard to be good (well for the last five minutes anyway)

The trouble with being a newbie collector is that Schleich keep bringing out more and more smurfs and I'm still trying to get the original ones.....I'm never going to catch up!
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Tamtam » Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:44 am
I'm in the same boat Linda. I usually get the new releases well after everyone else has them because I'm trying to focus on the older molds.

Tam
Page 1 of 1

Login