Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 5 of 5

Postby stampysmurf » Tue May 18, 2010 6:36 am
Those are really cute Maureen! Where did you get them?
Wasn't there supposed to be a set coming out back in November that had Smurfette as a princess? Has anyone seen them yet?

Postby bwalters » Sun May 23, 2010 7:29 pm
I really like them. Hope they come here sometime.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun May 23, 2010 8:06 pm
Sorry, Norma,...I didn't see your post until now.

I got these from an Italian seller on ebay. I don't think this set is released in the US. They are sold in individual packages and you don't see what you have until you open the package. It's kind of like the suprise Kinder eggs...only without the chocolate :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:15 pm
I really wish those were easier to find. My daughter keeps saying her smurfs need a doctor.

Postby bwalters » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:19 pm
Well folks; I have looked through all the posts and can't find any pic's of these. I guess I could have missed them. I went to Kmart today. I think the lady had just put these up seconds before I grabed them. You should have seen her face when I walked past her with all of them. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:34 pm
Great find....My K-marts are still stuck on the smurfette with bed :banghead:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:40 pm
Last two time I went to mine that's all there was. One Smurfette in bed. Didin't see anything else. Couldn't have carried it anyway. lol
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:43 pm
By the way have these been posted before?
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:45 pm
Here you go, Bill :D

http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=13149

I knew I had seen them somewhere, but wasn't sure where it was....and I also had to make sure they are the same as I've completely lost track of what is available right now :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:48 pm
I have 24 diffrent one's, but I don't have the one's you got from overseas. Don't know where I am going to put all this stuff. I work on it a little each day. But most of the time is figuring out where to put things. I can't get those long shelves I had at the other house in here. Well I can get one in the hallway. I don't have a wall 6 feet long. Either a door or a window interupts.
Mr Bill

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri May 06, 2011 8:54 am
I just found those Smurf surprise bags at a local supermarket today, must say I was rather surprised to see them, as I didn´t even knew they existed. :eek:
Decided not to buy any though, as it seems rather "pointless" to give more for one smurf I can´t see, than a pack with 2 I can see... :banghead:
Anyway, think I´ll hold an eye on them and hope they come on sale at some point. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 5 of 5

Login