Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:39 pm
Went with the family to wisconsin dells Kalahari resort for a few days and was I surprised when Robert pointed me to a crane machine stuffed full of smurfs.. too bad those machines are rigged so you never win anything or I would have a car full of smurfs :) Took pictures of me by the machine and the front and back of the tags.. Picture of the back side of the tag isn't the best because most of the tags where facing up. guess they did not figure anyone cared.
Oh and the machine was too heavy to get out the door quickly, And no one ever came around that I could bribe to get a few smurfs without trying the crane.... yes I did check!! funny enouch I stayed around that machine a LONG time like I was guarding it or something.. sad too I got more pictures of the smurfs then I did the family :?

tag front

tag back

happily smurfing along

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:20 pm
Aw Gerda! I wish you had won at least one of the smurfies!! :banghead:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:53 pm
Gees I need to get with the program as I just see this was all ready posted on the forum :banghead: Guess I have ALOT of catching up to do

I'm not that good at these, robert tried but no luck. seems like the arms on all the machines in the building where set to not grab anything as I watched other machines and they all held it up for a second then let go and the items would drop :x Robert had the smurfs in the claw but they droped... heartbreaking to watch a smurf fall like that :(

I looked online and see the company only sells them to other company's. So if anyone has a llc and can prove they have crane or carnival of sorts then you can get them.. Almost worth it :-D wonder if the forum counts as a company :o :o :lol:
happily smurfing along

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:39 am
Awww! It shouldn't be allowed that they're rigged like that. :banghead: At least you tried! :hug:

Postby André » Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:47 am
I hope you get them next time Gerda!! :-D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Tojo » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:25 am
Sorry to hear that you didn't get to rescue any of the smurfs from their prison Gerda :( It's not at all sporting if the machines are rigged in some way :angry:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby CapriSmurf » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:41 pm
:o :o :-? My missus loves those machines, always costs me an arm and leg, never seen Smurfs in one tho'

Postby bwalters » Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:16 pm
I saw a crane machine with a papa in it but it was burried pretty good.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:34 pm
We have these at the Mall in Miwaukee too... and yes they do not grab either.
Page 1 of 1

Login