Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:16 pm
Hi all; I was looking a facebook this morning and saw that there were Smurf lunch boxes at old navy. So I went there. I was there for all of 10 seconds before I spoted them. They are $10 each. Here's a pic. BTW Moey was the one that put me on to them. Here's a pic.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Aug 07, 2010 1:16 pm
A former coworker of mine had seen them in Old Navy and sent me a FB message about them :) :)

Thanks for posting the picture, Bill. It's exciting that more and more stores are carrying smurf items :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:28 am
Those are very nice boxes. It's a shame nothing like that turns up here :???:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 am
You never know Tojo. Once the movie comes out or gets closer they will start getting stuff there. I never thought I would see them in the US again either.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:07 am
These are also available online at lunchboxes.com There are currently three different ones!!! Great to see more stores have them!! :cheers:
happily smurfing along

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:06 am
I like those! :) :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:44 pm
Oh I hadn't seen that Papa Lunchbox before - my parents found the other two in NYC last year so I already have the Old Navy smurfette lunchbox :D Thanks for posting!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby bwalters » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:55 pm
Hi Staci, you made me go look at my three lunch boxes again. Where did you see a Papa lunch box? All of mine are Smurfette.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:58 pm
Never mind. I guess you went to the lunchboxes . com post. But I did get up and walk down the hallway and look. lol
Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:43 pm
Sorry Bill! I meant the website Gerda referred to that there are 3 lunchboxes available.
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login