Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:39 pm
Would you like a special section devoted to chat about the Comics? I was just wondering if this might be a nice idea for the people who are especially into the comics?

Postby naish510 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 1:49 am
i love the smurf comics, yesterday i have got 21 comics, 6 from usa and 15 from italie, i will send a picture this evening

Postby Fram » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:17 am
For me, that's not necessary, I don't think there is very much chattering about it yet, but if you would open one, I'ld be glad to join in!
Naish, I'm looking forward to the pics. Perhaps you could (also) show them in the 'uncatalogued' section in the comics thread there?
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby naish510 » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:28 am
Oké but now i have to go to the funeral of my grandfater :(

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:02 am
I can't say that I collect the comics but I wouldn't mind seeing a section devoted to it for those who are. The fact that I do not know anything about these means that I could always go and learn about them. I also think that there are many more Frams & Christies out there that would love a place to discuss the smurf comics.....not to mention JT as well. Some people may visit here just to chat with you guys about the comics and if I have a question I could always go there and hassle you guys for an answer.

I certainly think it has potential but seeing as I could not contribute that much to the section I would like to see what those interested have to say about the idea.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Wed Dec 15, 2004 3:09 am
There is a lot to say about the comics, but the risk is that the thread might attract people who aren't in the least interested in the PVC figurines. I have no idea what the capacity of the list is, but every new forum and post will make it heavier, and I wouldn't want the forum to collapse under its own success :)
That's why I'm a bit cautious, even though I'm a smurf comic enthusiast and I've been talking about them almost the most here :-D
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:
Page 1 of 1

Login