Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 2 of 2

Postby pekkelien » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:02 am
I thought I could just post the impression I get from that Smurfs in Sexland" book Christine...you know look at the pics and then write a poem under each one....now what rhymes with stroke......aha...POKE!.....this will be easy.....strap & lap.....grope & rope....Sydney & kidney....okay I may need more practising...but I will get there.

I am thinking of basing the adventure on someone I know but I will change the name so nobody guesses who. I am thinking of calling my edition "Raci in Sexland".....you will never know who I am talking about either.

Dyar :D

lol i think i would by smurfette all day

Postby Fram » Sat Dec 04, 2004 7:47 am
:backtotopic: Yes, I have this book, but in the original French version 'Que font les schtroumpfs toute la journée' (Dupuis 1984). The drawings are a bit simple (not so refined as the comics), but it is a fun book. The French version seems for the most part not filled with double-entendres, but perhaps my French isn't good enough. Is the English version also rhyming?
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:17 am
Hey Fram,

I was wondering when someone was actually going to answer the question. Your book sounds interesting. The English version does rhyme, though some of the rhymes seem to be a stretch. I think Phil's favourite bit is the "smurfs that toot".

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 04, 2004 10:12 am
I was wondering when someone was actually going to answer the question.
Hope it wasn't my fault this time...I think it's time for someone else to take the blame for once.....I go to all of the effort to mess up and people just yell at me.....it's not fair I say.

I think Phil's favourite bit is the "smurfs that toot".
That would have to be a misprint wouldn't it?

Hey thanks Raelene for send me that link and thanks to Linda for getting me excited about this book as I won it tonight on Ebay...$8.50 plus postage....sorry Linda....boy she must hate me now.

what Dyar does all day..... :-?

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:29 pm
No worries Dyar. :D
My daughter was sitting on my lap the other night when i saw the part of the book Linda had posted. She really liked it so I'm sure she'll be suprised at christmas when she gets her copy.

Thankyou also for the link on Mushroom village for the translation of the smurf catalogue. Great to finally read it.
Do they reprint the book every year ?

Raelene :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:40 am
Hi Raelene...glad you liked the translations. It was interesting for me to read that as well and I read it before I had a copy of the Katalog. It made me want to get one even more.

So far there has been 4 editions released

1997/98

I think there is a new edition being planned but I don't have any definite word on when or if it will be next year or the year after. I think it might be the year after (2006) but I am only guessing. Hopefully it will be in English too as I know the author would like to release it in English which makes sense since so many copies are sold to English speaking nations.

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:49 am

That would have to be a misprint wouldn't it?

Hey thanks Raelene for send me that link and thanks to Linda for getting me excited about this book as I won it tonight on Ebay...$8.50 plus postage....sorry Linda....boy she must hate me now.

what Dyar does all day..... :-?
No, not a misprint, just out of context. The smurf is playing a trumpet :)

Grrrr, thats it Dyar I'm not speaking to you for a WEEK now!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Re: What does Dyar do all day??? I'm pretty sure its browse Kitty's!!!

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:57 am
Grrrr, thats it Dyar I'm not speaking to you for a WEEK now!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
What did I do??????

No matter I will just talk to you for the next week and I am sure that will be just as painful.
Re: What does Dyar do all day??? I'm pretty sure its browse Kitty's!!!

Linda
I do my job as well inbetween kitty obligations

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:02 am
$8.50 plus postage....sorry Linda....boy she must hate me now.

This is what you did, Dyar!! Bought the book for $6 less than me. :( grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr (oh wait....mine included postage!) Not so bad then!

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 1:14 am
I must be a sucker for punishment because the $8.50 included postage as well...$1 postage and handling.... 8)

Dyar

PS - Please don't throw the book at me

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:18 am
Oh well all's fair in love and ebay! Fram will vouch that I got a bargain with the "blue thing" (INA???) anyway so I guess its square.

Linda

PS: I can't throw that far. SA's about as far as I can get.

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:11 am
PS: I can't throw that far. SA's about as far as I can get.

Well don't throw it me Linda ! :)

Looks like i got the best deal out of the 3 of us.
I got mine for $7.45 with postage included. :D

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:25 am
Ok Dyar. I think we should both throw our books at Raelene!

Then again........ as I paid so much for mine I don't want to ruin it :)

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:02 am
You could always throw one of Mr Bunno's books at Raelene......although becareful...she might throw it back

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:

I feel pretty safe over here in the east as I figure you throw like a girl Linda...lol....oh no :duck:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:11 am
I threw something at...oops TO Mr Bunno today and he said "That was a pretty good throw for a girl!"

Mr Bunno has a lot of heavy boring books about computers blah blah blah. She probably would throw them back!

Warrior Bunno & Co.

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 8:52 pm
I once got booked for speed reading......um, anyway......Mrs Dyar can throw pretty good too....she once threw me out of the house :-?

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:04 pm
Oh Dyer what have you been doing upseting people again? Not talking to you for a week?? Dont worry ill talk to you i dont mind it takes a lot to get up my nose. I Shouldnt say that should i knowing you, you could think of somthing. :) :) :) Oh go on i dear you!! (Im feeling brave to take on the powers of Dyer) :) :) :)
Seriously though Dyer your one heck of a smurfer and we all love you. What am i saying!!!!??? :crazy: :-? :beer:
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:14 pm
It's not easy getting up my nose either Steve.....and not much point in trying either, as you would just slide back down and out the other nostril.

Dyar :eek:

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:21 pm
LOL :) :) Have you got a cold Then??? :) :) Do you need a man sizes tissue??? :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 07, 2004 4:16 am
No not man size....Mrs Dyar size would be more appreciated...although she would love 2 dozen boxes of man size tissues.

Dyar

Oh no! The Bogey Man is coming to get me
Page 2 of 2

Login