Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 3 of 3

If human belly button fluff is always blue, what colour is smurf belly button fluff?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:52 am

Mint Leaf Green
19%
Blueberry Blue
19%
Candy Stripe Pink
6%
Choc Fudge Brown
No votes
Licorice Black
6%
Raspberry Red
13%
Banana Yellow
19%
Toe Jam Grey
19%
Total votes : 16

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:31 am
I think I'm with David and Karen when I say that I was thinking of a totally different area when it comes to dutch ovens. I was thinking more Cheech & Chong and less Screech & Pong. Correct me if I am wrong guys.

I have never heard of this Australian bedtime pursuit and I wasn't aware it was such a commonly played sport.....but I learnt something new tonight.

I edited my above post last night because I thought my line that said...'there were more sticks than you could....well poke a stick at' was somehow irrelevant.

Thanks for the education guys. I am just wondering why we didn't have it included at the 2000 Olympics in Sydney. We could of had sychroninised dutch ovens and relays and marathons. It would bring new meaning to the Olympic rings.

Dyar

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:11 am
:) :) :)
Come on Dyar, you having us on. You must have known what a dutch oven was? :) :)
Put your wife on and we'll ask her !

Your right it would have been good in the Olympics.
"Olympic rings" very funny :cheers:

Look what Linda has done to me.!! Talking about dutch ovens !!
I thought this was meant to be a smurfy chatroom :) :)

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:17 am
hehehe yeah blame me........what about all the encouragement I got!

I was so happy about winning the smurfy competition, Raelene...I very nearly posted a photo of me doing the happy dance !

Lucky I caught myself just in the nick of time ....PHEW!!!

Linda

PS: We had Chinese for tea tonight so I'm guessing its a few rounds of D.O. tonight for me :)

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Dec 03, 2004 8:44 am

All the best with it Linda.

After a few rounds of that you probably will look like the picture you posted lastnight ! :-D

Raelene :crazy: :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:25 am
Come on Dyar, you having us on. You must have known what a dutch oven was? :) :)
Put your wife on and we'll ask her !
Honestly we both had no idea that this game exists....Syd and me think that maybe it's a Southern & Western Australian game as we have never heard of it and I don't think Queenslanders have learnt to sleep in a bed yet.

Dyar

PS - I really really do not want to encourage Mrs Dyar to come on here....the things she could tell you all would make me roll over into a grave.

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Dec 04, 2004 11:46 pm

Maybe you should do a phone poll Dyar.
Grab the phone book out and call a couple of people in NSW asking if they know what a dutch oven is :D

Both Linda and I knew and Grizz, she's from Victoria is'nt she?
So there's 3 states.

Raelene :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 12:43 am
I think Dyar must have his head in the sand (or is that under the covers???) if he doesn't know what Dutch Ovens is!

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:46 am
Well I guess there is only one way to find out......nah, I just couldn't do it to her...I torture Mrs Dyar in so many other ways without doing that to her....it just seems too odd....don't you guys have TV?

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 5:29 am
it just seems too odd....don't you guys have TV?
TV????? We only just got this new fangled thingy called an automobile in WA. (We ARE 3hrs behind remember!!!)

Linda.

PS: I just noticed you've changed your location LMAO. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:46 am
PS: I just noticed you've changed your location LMAO. 8-) 8-) 8-)
I'm thinking of adding a few more states to the list after the Dutch Oven fiasco.....it must be the AFL that does it....oh no, here comes Grizz...ssshhh everybody......you know nar-thing
Page 3 of 3

Login