Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby mauve » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:52 pm
hi :D

we're seeing more new faces in the last 2 mths, me included :-D

P.S. do we get to see such statistics in this forum?

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 01, 2004 1:21 am
Hi mauve

Thanks so much for posting that table as it was really very intersting to see the stats on the membership...especially over the last 2 months. We are on a roll.

Dyar

PS - Please mauve, whatever you do.....do not, I repeat do not show how many members have actually left since I started posting.

Postby Fram » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:09 am
Wow, nice statistic, and indeed showing that the Community is doing great. Let's hope we get 30 new members in december!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 01, 2004 2:26 am
The numbers grew once Frambake & Super Sven joined the board it seems or was it the charming and courageous Christine.....perhaps all 3. You guys must be member magnets.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:12 am
I reckon it's you guys Dyar and Christine on your recruitment drive!! :o

I love the fact we have more Aussies and Nuzzies (NZ - my made up word) and Tazzies (another made up word) now because it means there is always lots to read when I get up in the morning!

If anyone fancies advertising the forum then please feel free to put it in your signature on your emails. I think this is how word is getting about as a few people have very kindly been doing this for us!

We are also starting to get picked up a lot more on the search engines. The graph is great, I know there are ways to add stats but they are all add-ons and poor Rachel is up to her neck in concerts at the moment! :shock: It was great to see those stats though mauve, thank you! :-D

Postby IndigoSmurf » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:05 pm
Whoah! Mauve... I just had a flashback that I was at work after seeing the graph :) Nice job.. :D Oh I don't think it is a membership drive thing... word sometimes just takes a while to get around about a fab site!

Christine

Postby pekkelien » Fri Dec 03, 2004 9:59 am
the aussis are marching? :eek: :shock:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 03, 2004 10:03 pm
the aussis are marching? :eek: :shock:
We are actually Decembering now :D

Postby pekkelien » Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:12 am
lol
Page 1 of 1

Login