Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Mon Nov 29, 2004 1:13 pm
Check out this big guy.. I got him in the mail the other day. He stands about 18 inches tall and is a ceramic bank.. No opeing to get the money out just a slot.. So if he wanted to be used as an actual bank one would have to break him :???:

gerda

ps.. this guy and the praying smurfs are just a couple of my goodies I have received this past week... I have been going a bit overboard on purchases lately..
happily smurfing along

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Nov 29, 2004 2:00 pm
HI Gerda!!

I saw that one or one like it last week on EBAY..

I remember it said it was a a bank!~

it looks like a heavy one! and very nice!!!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby mrssamwisegamgee » Mon Nov 29, 2004 5:07 pm
Hi, a very cool item :D
:cheers:
Kim
I made a promise mr frodo, a promise to keep on smurfing!

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Nov 29, 2004 9:42 pm
So this is the bank you were talking about Gerda....geez, it didn't let me down it is huge. He looks great and now I want one too.

Is he as heavy as he looks?....also where are you going to put all of your great purchases lately?

Dyar

PS - I could find some spare room at my place for rental fee....I wouldn't charge you that much...mates rates for you Gerda.

Postby Gerda » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:26 am
Oh Dyar, :) I can find room... I've been evicting some of my other stuff to make room for more smurfs...

He is surprisingly not that heavy. He is made out of plaster and hollow inside so he is managable. I have him sitting safely ontop of a cabinet in my entry room right now. He might be moved after Christmas when the tree comes down.
I'm pretty sure he is a homemade since there are no markings on him, but someone did a very good job on him.

gerda

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:07 am
Oh Dyar, :) I can find room... I've been evicting some of my other stuff to make room for more smurfs...
gerda
I think evicting your husband is going a little too far though Gerda.

Dyar

Postby Gerda » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:31 am
I have to keep him around :( he pays the bills :cheers: :cheers:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

gerda

It is a good thing he don't read this board.. He would kick my butt right about now :) :)
Page 1 of 1

Login