Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 4

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:37 pm
It's the Schleich Emblem (stickman logo) isn't it Attom? I have a few of these ones but not with a red hat of course.

Dyar
hi !

yes you are right! its the stick man logo.

and It's only on the odd clown..

I bought mine from Daniel 1 yr ago...I think?
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Mar 29, 2005 9:39 pm
yeah!! WOW!! WOW!! Jan!

need a roomate???:neener:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Jan » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:34 am
Tea sounds good, Karen. I will leave you to make the arrangements for everyone, just let me know when to expect you. Bring a warm sweater; it still gets a little chilly.

Dyar, cash has been known to be highly persuasive, but we can talk about it when Karen gets all the arrangements made for tea. I am sure she will be getting in touch soon to see when you can make the trip.

Attom, I will have to get back to you on the roommate issue. I think my husband might find it a little too cozy, but it depends on how much you talk. The Smurfs and Barbies are pretty quiet so he's been pretty tolerant about who moves in (so far).

Jan

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:59 am
I am sure she will be getting in touch soon to see when you can make the trip.
OH NO!!! He is far too rude!! I think I'd rather bring Syd the Smurf!! :) :)

Postby Jan » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:05 pm
Well, rude just won't do, but I don't want to start a family feud. How about if we just keep some duct tape handy and we put it over his mouth when he gets unruly?

Jan

Postby Rachel » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:13 pm
Hi Jan, welcome aboard. :welcome:

That is a mighty impressive list of musters you have there. Can I be put on the tea (& cakes) list? I would love to see your collection. :wave2:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 3:20 pm
LOL :) :) :) :) Im keeping quiet on this one not saying a word...................Im sorry i just cant keep quiet its killing me. Will duct tape be strong anoth how about a sound proof room and a straight jacket? Sorry couldnt resist. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Seriouse though ,Dyer you can come stay with me i think we would get on like a house on fire. But remind me to lock up my smurfs before you come though. :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

P.S welcome to the bord Jan can i come see your smurfies too i like tea and cakes yum! :welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Mar 30, 2005 6:45 pm
Hi Jan :welcome:

Love to see a photo of your musters :D

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:32 pm
Hi Jan

Don't listen to those misguided souls...I am not wude....Syd Smurf, now he is weally wude. He makes me look like a Dyar boy with a pizza in front of him.....oh, I should tell you that I am always on my best behaviour with pizza in front of me. Maybe pizza could be on the menu when I come over but please don't use duct tape as all smell of pizza and no tasting makes Dyar go crazy.

Dyar

PS - I don't usually speak in third person either....I will tell Dyar to stop it immediately.

Postby Jan » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:47 pm
Hi Jan, welcome aboard. :welcome:

That is a mighty impressive list of musters you have there. Can I be put on the tea (& cakes) list? I would love to see your collection. :wave2:

Thanks for the warm welcome Rachel, you are most welcome as long as you like tea, cakes & pizza?? Pizza is for "you know who" in an effort to get him to behave.

Jan

Postby Jan » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:58 pm
Hi Jan :welcome:

Love to see a photo of your musters :D

Raelene
Hi Raelene,

I finally figured out how to post a photo, so here they are. Sorry the picture is so big, but the marks would not show up when I shrunk it down and I did not want to take a picture of each one separately and post them one at a time.

Jan

Postby aussiesmurfer » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:13 pm
Wow, You have some great smurfs there Jan!

Thanks for sharing the photo with us. :D

Trish

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:56 pm
Bloody hell......I mean.....fuc.....oops....I mean Jes.....um.....think about it.........I mean wow....(thanks for the inspiration Trish :D ).

Jan, you have sooooo many of these markings......I am speechless......(yay says the other members). It's unbelieveable and your Muster smurfs are so nice...you must be very proud of them.

Thanks for sharing with mere smurf collecting mortals like me

Dyar

PS - Shall I start with the "we're not worthy" chant now?

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:07 pm
Well i'm definately not worthy :worship:

Wow Jan, that's a lot :shock:

I don't have any :(

Thanks for sharing :D

Raelene
Postby Jan » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:14 pm
You guys make me blush.

Jan :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:18 pm
That's ok Jan...you are welcome to get even with us by sending your Musters down to us Australians and I gurantee that we will make the effort to blush too.......Deal?

Dyar

PS - If you agree please send them to my address as I would prefer that they went missing after arriving at my house instead of before :D

Postby Jan » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:42 pm
[quote="Syd Smurf"

Deal?

Hmmmmmmmmm, I just checked in the mirror and on second thought, it might just be a slight case of sunburn causing my face to be warm and red. I think this Smurf exchange calls for a little more thought overnight.

Jan

Postby Rachel » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:57 am
WOW Jan, your muster smurfs are very very very impressive, Thanks for posting the picture. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome Rachel, you are most welcome as long as you like tea, cakes & pizza??
Don't worry Jan, I love pizza, probably as much as you know who, in fact pizza and cake sound so good, I wouldn't even mind if we skipped the cup of tea. :-D

Just wondering what everyone's theories are about muster markings. Personally I think they were made and marked this way to show that their painting was perfect and then used as a guide for painters to show what should be painted where. :-?

Any other theories or even better facts. :)
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Fram » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:13 am
Hey Rachel, my theory is as good as yours! :cool:

Well, it is the same theory, so... :o :o :lol:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Mon Apr 04, 2005 5:15 am
I've just emailed my Schleich contacts to see if I can get any info, don't hold your breath though! :cheers:
Page 2 of 4

Login