Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:13 am
I was just wondering what everybody thought of the latest smurf movie "The Lost Village".
Did you see it in the theater or are you waiting for the DVD to be released.
If you have seen it, what did you think of it?

In my case, I am ashamed to admit, I did see it in the theaters but am waiting for the DVD/BluRay to be released :oops:

I have heard a lot of good things about it though, especially from those who were disappointed in the first two movies. :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Tojo » Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:07 pm
I haven't seen the film as yet but will definitely buy the DVD when it comes out. I'm not a big cinema goer as I prefer to sit in my own armchair with a good beer to enjoy a film. I detest cola & popcorn :-P :) :) :) :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby The Smurf Collector » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:01 pm
I saw the movie at the cinema and thought the film was the best one out of the three films. Though to be honest I felt the movie was aimed at kids aged around 6 to 10 years old with the catchy pop songs and bright graphics used.

Sadly I feel if it wasn't for the all merchandise that comes with these kind of films, these films would never be made in the first place. My bet is that they make more money on the merchandise than the actual film.
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:38 am
I took my son to see his first cinema movie... Was okay I guess, not impressed but enjoyable enough. :D Had to endure the Danish dubbed version though, so looking forward for the dvd/bluray to see it in english. :-D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Postby CuriousSmurf » Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:39 pm
I know I am late to weigh in, but I just purchased the digital version from Amazon about a month ago and saw the movie for the first time. I really liked it! I thought it was very cute and the smurfs were much better looking than the previous two movies. Glad they got rid of the human actors. I loved that Gordon Ramsey was the voice of Baker Smurf - how perfect was that! But I super loved the introduction of the all girl smurf village. I hope they become a permanent addition to the smurf world. It is encouraging to see they are featured in two of the new cartoon books.
Page 1 of 1

Login