Home of the Smurf Community

This is the place to discuss making smurfy scenes and showing off your smurf displays. Let your artistic imaginations run wild.
Page 11 of 12

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:57 am
i did think about putting it on a hill but with the slanted room in the loft i wouldnt be able to do it. :???: plus i didnt want it down the front as its quite tall so thought at least up there by the river its out of the way and not blocking the vue of the other buildings. :D

Im trying to squeeze all the buildings in so having to place them all here and there still not sure how im going to fit everything in still got 4 more buildings in the cubord that need to be fitted in pluss there are more i want to make so havent a clue how im going to do it lol. :banghead: :-? :)

Smurfy regards
Steve :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:54 pm
You just need to expand the loft! :lol: :lol: :) :) :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:11 pm
Another wonderful creation!

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:20 pm
Well at last i had some time to get back on with my smurf land its seemed such a long time since I was able to do anything more with my model landscape. But finaly I have started to get things done again yay. I have now finished the areas around farmers house and windmill apart from needing a few back ground plants........

I have also now made Puppy today so nice to have some time to make models again! :-D

Puppy put in the forest....

hope you all like? :D

Smurfy regards
Postby jrparadine » Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:49 pm
Wow Steve!

I am in Awe of your villiage! Your layout looks so much like smurf villiage! And how you can take paper like that and make plants, flowers and trees puts my villiage to shame! To do what you do is an art and is amazing! I have to resort to pre-made greenery for mine!

You make me want to work on my villiage landscape and not houses!

Great job my friend!
Jonathan!
P.s I'll send those pics later tonight!
JOnathan

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:13 am
making all the paper trees bushes and plants takes so long with so many leaves to stick on it takes hours lol. :banghead: :banghead: But i think it looks good after its done. Still within a good look and cartoony for the background etc. Thankyou for your nice comments. :-D

Smurfy regards

Postby Tojo » Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:48 am
Puppy looks excellent Steve, you've done an amazing job yet again :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby smurfer » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:30 pm
Fantastic work again Steve !! :-D :-D :-D

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:47 pm
Once again you've done a wonderful job! They should hire you for the next Smurf Movie!! :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:48 pm
Once again you've done a wonderful job! They should hire you for the next Smurf Movie!! :D
Oh that would be super smurfytastic wouldnt it! I can dream but I would setle for at least 5 mins of smurf fame somewere along the line. :D

Well after having some time today not going shopping ive just finished my next creation here it is jokeys suprise store house......................

Smurfy regards

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:31 pm
Another amazing creation!! :D

Postby Tintin » Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:32 am
Hi Steve

Nice to see that the village is starting to grow ...........
And i love the new house, the fireworks looks great !!!!!
This is one of my favourites :-D

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:02 am
Oh boy, Steve!!!! :-D Puppy looks so cute and Jokey's mushroom house got me laughing!!! :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:03 pm
Here is my next addition to my smurf land and so far by far the biggest lol, Wild Smurfs tree house.....

Smurfy regards

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:46 am
Well here is wilds house in the forest.....

Smurfy regards

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:48 am
This is my favorite house yet, Steve....Awesome job :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:52 am
Thankyou. :D I just need to get a bit of clear varnish to paint over the roof bit to make it more nice and red then it will look much better. :-D

Im going to start my next project this afternoon dun de dum de dum hehe.:) :)

Smurfy regards

Postby Tintin » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:42 am
Hi Steve

It's a nice one ............. but my favourite stays the one with all the fireworks !!! :D

Tintin

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:54 am
Can't wait to see what your next project is, Steve...each one is better than the last one :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfer » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 am
:iagree:

Smurftastic :thumbsmurf: :thumbsmurf: :thumbsmurf:
Page 11 of 12

Login