Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:23 pm
As some of you may have seen on the news, there was a shooting in Chattanooga TN today during which 4 Marines were killed. We don't know the motive of the shooter yet, but it does seem obvious to be a targeted killing of military men and women.
Many of you do not know that I live close to Chattanooga TN and I was 10 mins away today from where they had a shoot out with the killer..actually the shoot out was on the Highway I take every time I go to my oncologist. The people were treated in the hospital right next to us and for a long time we did not know what was going on and where the shooter was.
We decided to go home anyway once my treatment was done, and it was very eery to pass the hospital and not knowing if we are being passed by a person who had shot other people.
Many people think that such shootings are common for Americans now, and in a way they unfortunately they are, but I can assure you that if it happens in your town, especially in a fairly small and unknown town as Chattanooga TN, it is an eye opener and not common at all.
I would appreciate your prayers that we find out the real motives, that nobody will come to conclusions (I am hearing already some very crazy theories...we are good at coming up with those especially in the South :) ) and that the truth will be found out and the community will be healed.
Thank you :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login