Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Mar 28, 2013 5:58 am
Hi guys,

I am sorry to post a little request, but there are things in life, which one expected them to happen any sooner or later. :..( To me, I learned that my dad has to undergo a cardiac surgery next month. :..( You know, that I told you that he wouldn't care about his health and he got a stent three weeks ago. Last week, the doctor told him that he was going to get two bypasses. :???: :( And now that the date has been given, namely April 22nd, I sincerely hope that he will survive the op. :..( He's suffering from a metabolic syndrome, for he wasn't sticking to the rules, which had been given to him almost twenty-five years ago when he was diagnosed with diabetes and a medical rehabilitation neither helped him to overcome his obesity. :( :( :( Yet he has to go for another medical rehabilitation as soon as he has successfully undergone this surgery. :( :( :(

That's why I changed my plans for SA at the moment. :(

Postby Tommo » Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:55 pm
My thoughts will be with him, you and your family. I hope that it all goes well.

Postby SmurfeeJo » Sun Mar 31, 2013 12:44 am
My thoughts will be with your Dad, you and the rest of your family.
Best wishes,
:hug:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Mar 31, 2013 3:03 pm
I am sorry, Dom :hug: Please keep us updated how he is doing.

And I am so sorry you had to change your plans for this summer :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:02 am
Thank you guys!!! :grouphug: I'll keep you updated.

Postby Tojo » Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:13 am
Sorry to hear that Dominique. I shall be thinking about your Dad & hope that all goes well.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:26 am
Thank you Tojo. :hug:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:53 am
Hi guys,

I just wanted to tell you that my dad's op has been postponed to the following Monday. :???: Please pray for him. :(

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:59 am
Hi guys,

I'm speechless, just got back from hospital. :( Last week, my dad was finally released from hospital, waiting for his rehab to come, but only a few hours later he had to be taken into hospital again. :( He's suffering from pancreatis and due to the medicine they give him, he's a little disoriented. :( :( :(

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:08 am
:hug: Sorry to hear that things aren't as good as you'de hoped for.
I'll be sending positive thoughts your fathers way and hope he gets well very very soon!!!
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:47 pm
Sorry to hear that Dominique. I truly hope that the doctors & nurses can get your Dad well again as soon as possible. :hug:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tommo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:58 pm
I hope everything turns out well in the end.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:04 am
Thank you guys. :grouphug: I am thinking about him all the time. :(

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:13 pm
Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this, Dom :( :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:53 am
Hi Dom

Hope he feels better now, and recover soon .................

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:06 am
Thank you, Moey & Frank. :grouphug: To be honest, he's still (more or less) disoriented. :( :( :( I sincerely hope that this is an effect caused by medication only. :( :( :(

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:22 am
Hi guys,

I just wanted to let know that dad called us yesterday. Thank God, he seemed to be no longer disorientated. :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: He told us that he has been put on diet and is due to be released from hospital next week. :D :D :D

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:03 am
:party: Great news! :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby SmurfeeJo » Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:02 am
Hooray! Great news.
:)
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:21 am
Sorry for bugging once more. Remember when I told you about the trouble with my mum's foot? Things got worse since Saturday. Her foot has swollen and there's some pus coming out of the wound. :( Thus I have to help her as best as I can, but I desperately need time for my papers. :( Additionally, I learned that a fellow student of mine commited suicide only a week before our presentation was due. :(

I am something torn between going abroad, which is a commitment and a benefit at the same time and staying home, helping my mum. :(

I really don't know what I am supposed to do now. :( :( :(

Any suggestion will be appreciated. :(
Page 1 of 2

Login