Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:48 pm
I just wanted to thank everybody of you from the bottom of my heart, for coming to visit Blue Cavern, posting on here, reading the posts and just staying with us during a year that can only be described as a challenging one.

As all of you know, personal circumstances have kept me from being as active as usual in 2012, and I know I have not been the only one with personal challenges. All of us had/have those, and yet you have found or made the time to check in, to post or reply to threads.

I have to admit at times I feel bad because we are not in the position to offer exclusive items or gifts, and it makes your faithfulness to this forum so much more appreciated and I just wanted you to know this :hug:
There are a lot of members, who visit Blue Cavern every day but who do not post for different reasons..but please know that your faithfulness in visiting is as much appreciated as if you were to post every day.

I pray each one of you and your families will have a smurfy, healthy and just wonderful Christmas season and for those of us for who found 2012 something else...may we find 2013 to be a wonderful year

:cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:04 pm
Hi Maureen

You don't have to apologize ...............we know you had a difficult year.
The fact that you kept the Blue Cavern going and together is worth a big thank you.
Exclusives ?? They come in many ways !!!!!!! For me the info on this forum is much more important ............ :-D
And the smurfy friendships i found in here.

Sometimes there are these periods of silence. But when the new smurfs come out i am sure there will be more then enough topics again.

Tintin

Postby André » Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:28 pm
Thank you Maureen for this forum. And all others posting interesting facts for all smurfcollectors to read. :-D :cheers:

I have got some new promobroschures from Schleich that I will post pictures of soon. But in Sweden we got lots and lots of snow the last days and since I work with removal of snow during the winter I been working days and nights now. :banghead: :lol:

But I must say it looks fantastic outside. It is like a picture from a christmas fairytale. I will take a few pictures tomorrow and show you.

I hope you also will have a snowy smurfy weekend just like in the comics. :D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Tommo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:52 pm
Being a bit deep, the main thing that I have to say about 2012, is that I am thankful about all the love I have from my family and friends and the love that they give to me. What we have,have had, and all that we will have we should be thankful for. Smurf wise. it's not so much about the smurfs, but about the fact about everyone and how they share their finds that they have found smurfwise, but more importantly about how they are willing to share their lives with us all. This is something, smurfs, llfe, etc.... that binds us all. Here's to 2012 and here's to 2013 :cheers: :-D xxx

Postby SmurfeeJo » Fri Dec 07, 2012 9:31 pm
Thanks Maureen for all the work you do - cheers for a happy 2013.

I'm so glad I found and joined this forum. We have good, caring and sharing members who accept you if you have 10 smurfs or 1000 smurfs. Learnt so much in the past few months and I've barely started! No amount of exclusive offers can compete against true smurfy friendships formed on our forum.

Best wishes and looking forward to smurfing in 2013.

:wine:

Postby Tommo » Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:51 am
.... and a BIG THANK YOU Maureen to you. I am the same, I have gained so much knowledge from hear and thank everyone for all they know and thank you for letting me be a part of this community. :beer: :cheers:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:54 pm
Thanks for all you do Maureen...I know you had a difficult year....but the strength and courage you showed (and the fact that you did make a point to stop by here from time to time through all of it) was truly great to see. We are all blessed to know you and have the oportunity to share our love of smurfs together here. Thanks again for all you do here Maureen making this the smurfiest place on the internet

Postby Tojo » Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:02 pm
Everything you do for the forum is greatly appreciated Maureen. You've had a difficult year so it was obvious that you couldn't always be here or looking after the forum. Others might have thrown in the towel but you continued with Blue Cavern which shows your devotion to smurfs :D :cheers:

After being a member for many years I still try to visit as often as possible to read the posts although I don't always have much to add unfortunately.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby André » Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:02 am
I have been working nights now for about one week because of the snow. Everything outside looks fantastic and perfect when Christmas soon is here. :-D
Attachments
snow9december.jpg
snow9december.jpg (84.78 KiB) Viewed 7234 times
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Simon X » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:50 am
We have some snow here as well now...But not that much :)

Blue Cavern is a great place to be and I'm happy as long as there are some posts. :D About exclusive items: I really hope smurf collectors don't need that to be motivated to talk about smurfs! Sometimes I wonder whether it was a good idea to have a second BSCC board...

And - of course - thank you Maureen for everything you do for Blue Cavern! :D

Postby Lia » Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:03 am
I agree with you for 100% Simon!

I`m happy with this forum and with the way Maureen runs it, without commercial interests! :D

Great winterpicture André!

Lia

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:47 pm
Thank you everybody again for staying with us on here even thru the hard times :D

The good thing is that the forum is really self run so there is not much an Admin has to do..despite realigning some pictures from time to time so new ones can be posted :) :) :) :) :)

So many of you sent me cards, loving messages and even gifts this year...none were expected and all were such lovely surprises that helped me so much.

Today, I received this lovely ornament made by Wandy...using the color peach for uterine cancer. I don't have to tell you that this ornament will be displayed every year on my Christmas Tree and be kept in a special place during year....
Thank you again so very much Wandy :hug:

This is what I love about this forum....we are like a family and care for each other...we laugh and cry together even when it's not smurf related :world:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:48 am
Hi Maureen

That's a very nice gift ......... beautiful done :-D :cheers:
Wish you a happy Christmas :D

Tintin

Postby Wandy » Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:41 am
You're welcome, Maureen :hug: and wish you
a very Merry Christmas :xmas: and a Happy and
Healthy New Year !!!!!!! :cheerz:

Wandy :witch:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Dec 18, 2012 9:05 am
Dear Maureen,

I second to what Frank and Simon have mentioned before, this place is so special, because we are friends. :grouphug: You don't need to apologize though, we were always thinking of you and thank God you are doing better. :hug:

I sincerely wish you all a healthy and wonderful Christmas and a wonderful new year. :grouphug:
Page 1 of 1

Login