Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:53 am
Hi guys,

I just feel like I am losing my mind. :( I have a severe problem with one of my lecturers who treats our course like s***. However, hardly no-one except one colleague and me seem to take about it. Reason is, that she expects us to work more than three times than it reads in the curricula and she leaves us without giving us a hand. Her secretary is always late with the stuff, we need for each and every task. :angry: :angry: :angry: When I try to talk to her and suggest her taking a shelf, so that we could just copy the material we need or take a look at any of the school books, we are unable to get, she refuses it. Last time, she gave us a paper with our homework. This paper was nothing, but ridiculous. Thus, she left us behind, without telling exactly how to answer any of the tasks, she wanted us to mail her by Sunday evening, despite the fact that we're having our "Übung" on Wednesday. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I already lost one coffee cup and one of my precious USB-sticks with my university stuff thanks to that awkward lady. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Nov 18, 2012 6:57 am
I've just now seen this post, Dom

I am sorry you such a hard to deal with professor :hug:

Hang in there and do the best you can do..it's going to be worth it..:hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Nov 21, 2012 4:28 am
Thank you. :( :( :(

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:32 pm
Sorry that you have a crappy teatcher... hang in there and think that once you graduate from it, you'll move on to something much better... and she'll still be stuck in the same place. ;)

I once had a crappy geometry teacher (after 2 years with a great one where I got top grade)... she got me so mad at one point that I ended up reprimending her in the middle of class... :) :) Guess what, I didn't get top grade that year... but who cares, I passed anyway. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Page 1 of 1

Login