Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:19 pm
Just wondering... I feel this board is somewhat very quiet the last few months... are we "hunting wabbits"? and I didn't got the memo? :-?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:42 pm
:) :)

I think a lot have moved over to Facebook
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:55 am
awww...I still come here every day...don't really have much to say.... but I'm sure smurfs will be in the spotlight again in a few months with the second movie coming out. So stay Smurfy everyone..... the funny thing is even though I'm on facebook I don't ever really post there much either in our group

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:09 am
I'm here, but since I have to organize my stay abroad for next summer, I am very busy at the moment.

Postby Tintin » Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:43 am
Hi

I am still here but been very busy the last weeks.
Going to try to catch up :-D

Tintin

Postby PonySmurf » Fri Sep 28, 2012 6:42 pm
Some of us are just purely on a Smurf drought of late... and are ready for it to end! :)

Postby SmurfeeJo » Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:30 am
As a new member of this board, I've found everyone to be so helpful. I've learnt so much in such a short space of time - just wonderful. I'm still reading through a lot of the posts and checking the markings on my smurfs.
Thanks to you all for your smurfy help.

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Sep 29, 2012 5:02 pm
This is by far the friendliest place on the internet...everyone is very accepting of everyone else...whether your a casual smurf fan or die hard smurf fanatic.....it really is my favorite place to go...of all the hobbies I have...but yeah it has been a bit of a smurf drought.....though the olympic smurfs were a nice set to have this year...

Postby Simon X » Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:05 am
I still don't have a facebook account. I guess I'm quite alone with that. :???: :)
I'm still around here, but not posting much. I'm currently working on the smurf database. Maybe I can show it to all users here, when it's ready in some...years. :)

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:40 am
I still don't have a facebook account. I guess I'm quite alone with that. :???: :)
Don't worry, you are not alone. :hug:
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tintin » Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:21 am
Hi

In that case i am a guilty one :-?
But i am going to try and catch up now :-D

Tintin

Postby Tojo » Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:52 pm
You're right Sandra the forum is quite quiet at the moment.

I do visit the forum almost every day but as I haven't bought any smurfs since the new Schleich range came out I don't have much news to share. This past year I've had to put smurfs on a back-burner due to several reasons but as I'm going to Gent at the weekend hopefully my life will turn smurfy again :-D

I am very rarely on facebook due to a lack of time so I think I'm probably missing out on quite a lot....
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:40 pm
I think the main reason is that there really aren't that many new things to discover anymore so we all have less to say as most has been said before.

In regards to Facebook...well it has become the center of the social online life..and really is a one stop for all now..you stay in contact with friends, family and smurfers by just going on there.

Another reason is that this year seems to have been a tough one for a lot of us and our collections have taken a hit..some started selling..and others of us just had to slow down due to life getting in the way.

Of course, we also have the sign up problem for which I can't find a solution :banghead:

Forums live by word by mouth though, so if you know of smurf collectors who haven't heard of Blue Cavern, why not invite them to join or to e-mail me about signing them up..I would love to spend an hour or more just signing up new members..and it's new members who bring new life to a forum :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:11 pm
I'm still around. And your right Moey. FB has taken over for me. Most of the people on here are on there. But I do check here now and then. It's hard enough keeping up with all the chatter on FB at times. And even though I show I'm on there I just leave the couputer on there and check it now and then.
Mr Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:52 am
I'm still around here, but not posting much. I'm currently working on the smurf database. Maybe I can show it to all users here, when it's ready in some...years. :)
Oh no, you're not the only one. I do not fancy facebook.

OFF TOPIC: I won't be able to make it to next year's BP.

Postby PonySmurf » Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:34 pm
Don't worry, you aren't missing anything. Sadly I find that it's a necessary evil for me because it's the best way to keep in touch with my family (who live all over the world) :banghead:

Postby hfos » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:34 pm
Another one without a Facebook account here...

I've been busy the last year with my family and starting a small business after having been let go from my steady job. Now we're moving house so I'm packing everything up including the smurfs, I don't think they'll get to be displayed as nicely as they are now (they're still like this, but with six cabinets instead of five) but I'll see what I can do with them.

With so much to do smurfs haven't been on my mind very much, and also the collecting has been put on hold because (a) I already have so many and (b) the ones I still want are way too expensive for me right now.
Page 1 of 1

Login