Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 8 of 9

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:02 pm
??? my birthday was 1971!!!! :)

Postby Chris McBrien » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:21 pm
Oh, great! Now we'll have to fight to the death...only ONE of us can be born in 1971! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, now I'm dying to know what month?
(crosses fingers, does a jig, prays he's younger.... :twirl: )
Chris
"To Smurf or not to Smurf...I didn't know there was any question!"

Brainy Smurf

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:51 pm
Oh, great! Now we'll have to fight to the death...only ONE of us can be born in 1971! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ok, now I'm dying to know what month?
(crosses fingers, does a jig, prays he's younger.... :twirl: )
Chris
Given the comparison to Bond in the pictures thread, I guess I have to say something like "If I told you that I'd have to kill you..." but on the other hand if you tell me the secret HQ of Gargamel I could reveal it is in fact February. Doh!

8)

Postby Chris McBrien » Sat Aug 02, 2008 9:32 pm
:) :) :) :) :) :)
So, a few Smurf 007 movie titles about to be released:

Goldsmurf (Never seen it, I heard it's a rare collector's addition and is worth more with a red dot on the bottom of the box)

Octosmurfy (I never did like the original title, anyway)

Dr. Smurf (In the early eighties Dr. Phil had a character he voiced on the smurfs. This is the documentary about why he was asked to leave...)

From Smurf with Smurf ("How much farther" for two hours...OMG)

Thundersmurf (Greedy's eaten too many Smurfberries, gets horrific gas and blows up the village. Worth every penny.)

You only smurf twice (Brainy's documentary. PLEASE save your money)

On Her Smurfinesses' Secret Smurf (If I told you more I'd have to kill you...as inspired by Kiwismurf)

Smurfs are forever (we already knew this, why did they have to make a movie?)

Live and Let Smurf (Johnny Depp plays Woody Allen playing Gargamel in the seedy documentary with Gaelic subtitles. Incredible)

The Smurf with the Golden Smurf (I was sugar-drunk on sno-caps in the theater and have no idea what this is about...I blacked out and was rushed to the ER mumbling something about "there's gold in them there hillls" and "how much farther Papa Smurf"...)

The Smurf who Smurfed Me (Papa and Smurfette run off to the French Riviera. We knew it would happen...)

Moonsmurfer (Astro's debut role with Chuck Norris playing "Chuck Norris". Kickboxing space-aliens, a 2 hour car chase and a large explosion. Amazing special effects.)

For Your Smurf Only (Smurfette's controversial role. I can say no more..I'm getting verclempt...someone pass the tissues. The shame!)

A View to a Smurf (Pappy's caught watching Smurfette commit a horrible crime and the even more disgusting cover-up...the death and dismemberment of Brainy Smurf and his burial in her garden out back...I think you get the rest. Indictment, smurf-mafia violence, vendetta's...it's all here!)

The Smurfing Daylights (PVC's are left in the sun too long, it's horrible..absolutely HORRIBLE! Don't watch this alone!)

License to Smurf (Schleich, Peyo and IMPS covert activities as seen on 60 minutes.)

Goldensmurf (collectors battle it out to determine the best PVC figure of all time. Graphic violence, viewer's highly advised of violent cinematic gore.)

Tomorrow Never Smurfs (Gargamel's life story in a French B&W documentary)

The Smurf is Not Enough (I think many of us could identify with this title)

Smurf Another Day (my thoughts when I lose an ebay bidding war)

Smurf Royale (sounds like my kind of drink)

Smurf-um of Solace (way to poetic of a title for me to contemplate at this hour)

:shock:
I know, I know, talk about titles you missed at the video store!
But Papa Smurf always says.....

Brainy Smurf

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:15 pm
For those who didn't catch the movie posters for these reviews, here are two...

I really should update my website with some more!!! Oh dear, too much to do and never enough time. :)

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:34 pm
:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :haha:
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Lia » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:29 am
Great! :) :) :)

Lia

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:49 am
Oh dear there 2 of them!! I'd call the men in white coats but they have blue skin and are three apples tall so I'm not sure what help they'd be! :-D

Great posts guys! :) :)

Postby smurfieduck » Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:53 am
I'd call the men in white coats but they have blue skin and are three apples tall so I'm not sure what help they'd be!

This made me laugh out loud - nice one, Hilary!!! :D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby Chris McBrien » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:25 am
OMG those are great posters, Kiwismurf!!!!
:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

Brainy Smurf

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:37 pm
Cheers, there are more on my website in the movies section (along with my smurfy youtube creations). Nothing new unfortunately, I have to take some new photos of my collection now that it has grown, but I never seem to find time these days to be creative. :-)

Unfortunately the visitor count reset itself a few months back, but it did get just over 4000 hits before resetting. Yay!!

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:43 pm
Oh dear there 2 of them!! I'd call the men in white coats but they have blue skin and are three apples tall so I'm not sure what help they'd be! :-D
:haha:

In a view to keeping this on the topic of age/birthdays... I wished I would look as good at 50 as the Smurfs do!! I wonder if there are any goodies are being held back for release on the 23rd October?

Postby Azrael » Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:21 pm
My birthday is December 2nd. x :-D

Oh well, only 4 months to go!
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Chris McBrien » Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:49 pm
Apparently, Kiwi and I fell off the face of the earth together as well!
Well, here I am! Lots of work in August and now getting back to some fun!
I'm setting new "sales goals", and guess what, it's WORKING!
not that I don't see taking care of my family as enough incentive, don't get me wrong! However, whenever I reach my sales goals I get to make a small purchase of smurfs...and so far I"ve grown my collection by at least 8 new smurfs in the last few weeks!
Ah, the marriage of two worlds! :cheers:

Brainy Smurf

Postby agent smurf » Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:31 am
Can mine be added now too. Thank you!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jan 16, 2009 9:05 am
Sure, when is your birthday? :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby agent smurf » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:53 am
7th of June I thought you would know it. :D Double birthday with Rae yay!

Postby schtroumpfette » Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:09 pm
Mine is November, 3rd. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:40 pm
Both are added :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:39 pm
I like to be added as well please...

My birthday is 3 days after Peyo's birthday! - June 28th.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)
Page 8 of 9

Login