Home of the Smurf Community

Post anything non-smurf related here.
Page 3 of 3

Postby bwalters » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:36 pm
And then He could come to MO and I could take him to the population center of the US. It is in a friends yard in Edgar Springs MO. Of course the population of Edgar springs would be around 100 if 50 of us went there. Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:48 pm
:haha:

Be careful inviting him over....he may never leave :? :o (j/k D)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:19 am
Those are funny photos Dyar :) :)

I'm not a 7-11 store but here's a Guinness flavoured slurpy for you :beer: :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:30 pm
Fishy.....it looks like we are going to Missouri.....and it's on the way to Omaha too which is kind of cool :D ......Maybe we could go via Gerda's house too as I believe that's just what Robert needs......more encouragement for Gerda

I'm so excited now......where's my map? I need to plan this out and bug the hell out of Stace until going to Omaha and everywhere else just becomes preferable to me asking all of the time.

A Guiness flavoured Slurpee.....now that's one flavour I have never tried. Oh well....you only live once right? Cheers Tojo :cheers:

I used to have bourbon flavoured Slurpees but only when I was younger. It made it easier to enjoy them during school hours as no one can question a Slurpee in the classroom.....although some did question where it came from considering it was the middle of the day.

I haven't been to Missouri yet Bill. Stace has been there before and has been reluctant to go back lately.......but for each inch of pain she causes me......I have my ways of getting my own back.

Dyar
Postby Greecy_8 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 1:55 am
As far as I know Cuba is excellent place to visit for those who have limitation with their budget. Hotels in Cuba offer luxurious rooms and amazing food in very affordable prices. I love Cuba and would like to visit there again.
Page 3 of 3

Login