Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:26 am
Hi there everyone

I just wanted to let everyone here know that my old email address that I've had for the past 10+ years is no longer working.

I have a new email address, which I won't publish here, but if anyone would like to know the new email address then that can be made available by either contacting Staci or Maureen (sorry Mo, I should probably ask you first if this is ok) who both have the new email address. I probably won't be getting messages anymore that someone here has sent me a private message on Blue Cavern, so the best way to contact me will be via my new email address.

I am heading back to Sydney tomorrow for the Christmas period so I just wanted to wish everyone here a Smurfy Christmas and a Handy New Year.....if that makes sense.

Take care and talk soon

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:12 pm
No problem, Dyar :D

Like I told you already, have a fun time Down Under..hope you find some smurfs..and enjoy the summer temps :sun:

And yes, I am still jealous :o :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:06 pm
I hope you have a great time down under Dyar :cheers:

I'm really jealous & knowing that it's going to get colder still here it makes me wish even more that I could be in Australia again.

Enjoy yourself mate :D :D :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:35 am
Have a great time in Australia, Dyar. :D
Page 1 of 1

Login