Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:15 pm
In order to show Blue Cavern's appreciation to Andre and his many many very helpful researches a new rank has been created and been given exclusively to Andre...

Andre is now officially our Variation Expert :D :cheers: :D

Sorry Andre, there is no certificate that comes with this exclusive rank...nor will it buy you any smurfs, but you have some bragging rights because this rank belongs exclusively to you :) :) :)

I hope everybody joins me in my appreciation for Andre's research and his willingness to discuss and share it with us...and that nobody feels overlooked because other than Andre, we all have the same rankings..based on the amount of our posts :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Benny » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:51 pm
You've really earned it André. Congratulations!!! :D :D :D

Postby Lia » Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:54 pm
Very deserved André and thanks for all! :champ:

Lia

Postby Tojo » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:40 pm
André really deserves this title due to all of the detailed research he has put into analysing the different markings on the pvc's & attempting to put them in a chronological order.

I'm sure that this information will be invaluable to collectors for many years to come :-D :adore: :champion:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Pitufo » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:46 pm
Totally agree!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think this forum would be another one at this moment without the help of Andre. There are great collectors around the world but IMHO, the best collectors are those who share their knowledgement with others. And in that sense, André is NUMBER ONE :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tintin » Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:23 am
Hi

Well what's more to say ..................... ofcourse i agree :-D :cheers: :)

Tintin

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:52 pm
Congrats - much deserved :beer:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:34 am
Congrats!!!! :cheers: André deserved it!!!! :D :D

Postby smurfer » Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:42 am
Congratulations André !! :-D :-D

Postby bwalters » Tue Oct 25, 2011 7:08 pm
I have already given Andre my cudo's, but I will do it again. Andre the info you have compiled is nothing short of Genius. Smurfers for many years (providing Moey doesn't delete it)lol Will use this info. This is an invaluable tool for Smurfers. GREAT JOB Andre'. :cheers:
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Oct 27, 2011 9:25 am
Congratulations and a big THANK YOU to you Andre for all of the hard work you have done to help smurfers worldwide!! :D

Postby smurf68 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:41 pm
Congratulations Andre!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: :D

smurf68

Postby André » Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:54 am
Thanks everyone! :cheers:

I just noticed this thread now. :lol:

There are a lot of experts on smurfs here so many collectors here could be called this.

It is just that my main interest regarding the smurffigurines is the very facinating history about how it all started and got to be so big all over the world. And the markings, dots, boxes, catalogues, posters etc have most of the pieces we need to get the complete story. It is just that we need to find all these small clues to complete the puzzle!! :-D

One of these questions is( I now try to figure out the years for the 1966 figurines Schleich made) the Hongkongmade Angry. I know the large mold angry was made before 1980 and probably( almost sure) was the first variation of the larger Angry. It was never sold in the US. But where did they sell this variation? Maybe they made it to be produced in the US, but then stopped it before selling it?? Then it maybe later was sold in Europe in 1985/86?? :-?

It was most likely made in 1979, though! :D

But I am not sure about this one and can very well change my mind completly! :o 8-)
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby bwalters » Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:20 pm
I will have to check my friend. He has about 40 Black angry Smurfs. I was under the impression that he got them as a child a few at a time. I could be wrong. And then again He could have gone overseas to get them.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login