Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:52 pm
Hello,
with the movie being out, I am sure we all find links to sites that let us download early copies of the movie or series. Most of these are torrent sites which always hold a risk to the user's computer.

Therefore, I would ask everybody to please not post links to torrent or download sites for the movie..

At the same time, I would like to remind everybody also, that even though we are not linked officially to Sony/IMPS/LAFIG or Schleich or anybody else holding the license for any smurf products, we are still responsible to make sure we do not post links to illegal sites. Even though this is purely a fan/collectors forum, there could be legal implications for anything posted on here.

Because of this, any links to illegal movie sites..or links to sites that hold any risk to our members will be deleted without any warning.

thank you for understand :D
Maureen
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login