Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:18 am
Hi, everyone...

I have spoken today to the mayor of the village of Júzcar and he has invited to me personally to go to the event. It is a great event organized by Sony Pictures, and he has said me that lots of smurfy surprises are waiting for us, from 11 to 16 h

http://www.forum.bluecavern.com/viewtopic.php?t=13724

I have spoken to him about our forum and about smurfs in all five continents. And he has said thta he would be happy to read all the smurfy comments around the world

Can you send me a pm, and email or just a comment here to say four/five lines about your opinion, your impression after watching the pics of the town, your ideas about smurfs etc?????I will be happy to give it to him personally

THANKS
JOAQUÍN

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 am
First of all, I'd like to congrate you for being invited to such an event. :D Spread the blueness and let it shine, my brother!!! :cheers:

Find my message below:

Being a smurf collector for twenty-eight years, I highly appreciate your idea to paint your houses blue. What is more than an idyllic town somewhere in the valley. (I bet that the Smurfs would love it there!)
I sincerely wish you the best of luck.

Best regards,
Dominique (from Germany)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:23 am
I love the idea...the village looks smurfy in those mountains :)

Congratulations on the personal invitation, Joaquin...I can't wait for your report on it...who said there are no smurfs in Spain :o :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tintin » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:22 am
Hi

They found the right person for the job !!!
Congratulations Joaquin...................... :-D
Go for it !!!!!!

Tintin

Postby Pitufo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:29 am
I think I have not explained the good way... :)

It is just to write four/five lines with the words smurfs, schrtroumps etc and the words "Juzcar" (name of the village). It is a really small village (260 persons) and they will be happy to read something in other languages about the idea of smurfs or an opinion about the pcis you have seen...
JOAQUÍN

Postby Pitufo » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:33 pm
PLEASE, I need you to say HELLO to all the inhabitants of Juzcar. I will be with them next thursday...less than a week!!!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:36 pm
Just sent you an e-mail...:D

Let me know if there is anything else I can do :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby steveparkes » Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:01 am
Hi Joaquin,

wow, I love the look of the village of Júzcar, all those little blue houses look really smurfy..I hope everyone over there has fun watching the film..greetings from the UK

Steve
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Michelle » Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:44 am
Juzcar is het smurfigste dorp ooit. Ik wou dat ik erin kon smurfen. Dit is een the smurfige droom!

Translated in english:
(Juzcar is the smurfiest village ever. I wish I could smurf in it. This is a smurf dream! )

Smurfy hugs Michelle and Veronique
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise
Postby DanielS » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:27 am
The village of Júzcar must now be the smurfiest village in the world. I really love those bluepainted houses in the pictures, and i'm shure all the smurfs would love to live there

And in Swedish(if you wanted that?):

Byn Júzcar måste nu vara den smurfigaste by i hela världen. Jag älskar verkligen dom blåmålade husen på bilderna, och jag är säker på att alla smurfarna skulle älska att bo där.

From Sweden with the smurfiest of greetings
/Daniel
www.blueday.se Where smurfs are Happy:)

Postby Benny » Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:13 am
The village of Júzcar is now the smurfiest village in the world. The blue houses are amazing!!!

Smurfy Greetings from Switzerland to all residents of Juzcar in Spain
:cheers:

Postby Cassiebsg » Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:14 am
É impressionante a maneira calorosa com que o povo de Júzcar resolveu acolher e dar as boas vindas aos Estrumpfes! Parabéns com a iniciativa a vila ficou mesmo muito bonita toda azulinha no meio do verde natural! :D
Saudações portuguesas da Dinamarca. :)

Think you can do without a translation, right Joaquin? ;)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby André » Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:30 pm
Om man ska smurfa smurf så är Juzcar platsen att smurfa på!!! :-D

In english something like this:

If you want to smurf a smurf, Juzcar is the place to smurf!!!

Good luck Joaquin!

:-D
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby Pitufo » Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:50 pm
Less than 36 hours for going to Juzcar and I have not a greeting in germanand italian!!!!!!!!!!!!How is it possible???
JOAQUÍN

Postby Benny » Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:19 pm
Júzcar ist das absolut schlumpfigste Dorf in der Welt. Die blauen Häuser sind super und absolut einzigartig! Liebe und schlumpfige Grüsse aus der Schweiz an alle Einwohner von Júzcar!!! :cheers:

(greetings in German from Switzerland to all inhabitants of Júzcar!!!)

Postby Tintin » Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:14 am
Hi Joaquin

Sorry my Italian is just as bad as my Spanish, and you know how that is :-D

I wish you all the best...............have fun.

Tintin

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:50 am
@Joaquin: I hope you got my message though.

Btw. a report on Júzcar plus a tiny interview with the mayor Mr. Fernández Tirado was broadcasted on German channel ZDF last week. :D
Check out the link for the clip and enjoy yourselves. :D

http://www.zdf.de/ZDFmediathek/kanalueb ... hlumpfdorf
Page 1 of 1

Login