Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 3 of 4

Postby naish510 » Sun May 17, 2009 3:49 am
HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY BLUE CAVERN !!!

:wave: :wave: :wave:

:party: :bday: :party: :world:

Postby Smurf1303 » Mon May 18, 2009 6:42 pm
Sorry bit late here but Happy Birthday & thanks to everyone for making this such a smurfy place. :D

Postby Nivid » Wed May 20, 2009 9:33 am
:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
Nivid :hiya:

Postby stampysmurf » Wed May 20, 2009 1:43 pm
Got my 5th anniversary promo today! She looks great!!! Thanks for all of the hard work Blue Cavern!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed May 20, 2009 2:26 pm
That is great news, Norma..I think you are the first to receive yours :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby eggie smurf » Wed May 20, 2009 9:06 pm
That is great news, Norma..I think you are the first to receive yours :cheers:
Yes, Norma and Cal78...I am glad they arrived ok - did you get the certficate as well?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Thu May 21, 2009 1:42 am
That's great that they're arriving already :D I expect they'll start arriving in Europe sometime this coming week all things going well. Can't wait :gimme:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Thu May 21, 2009 2:17 am
Neither can I! :) :)

Postby steveparkes » Thu May 21, 2009 12:50 pm
My blue cavern smurfs arrived today too, she's lovely. I really like the certificates too - great job :D

Amazingly fast shipping too :cheers:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby bwalters » Thu May 21, 2009 1:55 pm
I got mine also and the certificates. Exelent job Staci. Thanks for all your hard work, And anyone else that helped.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Thu May 21, 2009 5:23 pm
Yes, I received my certificate too, Thanks! :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue May 26, 2009 8:28 pm
HAPPY :) (oops...belated) ANNIVERSARY BLUE CAVERN

I know this is late but Stace & Moey suspended me for a very very long time due to carrot emoticon abuse a long long time ago

BUT.......

I'M BACK :neener:

:carrots: :dancing: :carrots: :dancing: :carrots: :dancing: :carrots: :dancing: :carrots: :dancing: :carrots: :dancing:
:carrots: :dancing: :carrots: :dancing: :carrots: :dancing: :carrots: :dancing: :carrots: :dancing: :carrots: :dancing:

Smurfing Hell.....here comes Stace & Moey.....gotta go :bolt:

Dyar

PS: Good to see some old members returning back on this thread

PPS: I didn't mean that they were old......I mean.....you know.....that they have been around

PPSS: Um....that wasn't exactly the way I wanted to explain that.....I meant that they've been around on this forum longer than dirt

PPPSS: :bolt:

Postby Tojo » Tue May 26, 2009 8:37 pm
It's good to have you back Dyar :cheers:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue May 26, 2009 9:16 pm
Just for you Tojo :cheek:

Dyar :cheers:

Postby steveparkes » Wed May 27, 2009 12:12 am
Good to see you back Dyar, here's one just for you :dancing:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed May 27, 2009 3:32 am
PS: Good to see some old members returning back on this thread

PPS: I didn't mean that they were old......I mean.....you know.....that they have been around

PPPSS: :bolt:
You would know, Dyar...you are one of the oldest :D

It's nice to see you drop by :winks:

Geez Stace, does this mean we have to police every single post again...and edit them where we can? :banghead:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Wed May 27, 2009 3:58 am
Great to see you Dyar! :hug: :cheers:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed May 27, 2009 4:44 am
Awwwww I missed you so bad, Dyar. :( Great to have you back. :yay: :cheers: :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed May 27, 2009 8:54 am
Thanks for the nice comments everyone.......it's nice for me to hear from all of you again too

:hug:

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Wed May 27, 2009 3:03 pm
Here's one in return Dyar :cheek: :) :)
Page 3 of 4

Login