Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jan 27, 2009 9:33 am
Hello Everybody,
We have created a new section on the forum called "Members Collections" in which each member can show case their own collection. The section is for viewable by members only :D

We are in the process of moving older threads in there, and to also write an Introduction, but feel free to already post in it.

We also deleted two sections from the forum which are "Safe Smurfing" and "Father Attom forgive" as they were no longer used. Threads that are still relevant were moved to the appropriate sections of the forum.

If you have any questions, suggestions or comments, please feel free to let us know :D

We hope you get to enjoy the new section, which will make it easier to find pictures of member's collections
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:12 am
That is a great idea admin team :cheers:

I might see about putting some updated photos of my collection in there in the next few days :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby agent smurf » Tue Jan 27, 2009 10:40 am
I liked reading the father Attom forum, at least the threads where he replied.
Nice work anyway. :D

Postby Smurf1303 » Tue Jan 27, 2009 2:58 pm
Great admins, will be nice to have one easy place to see :D

Postby Pitufo » Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:58 pm
Hi, maureen!!!Why can´t I add pics to my thread????
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:02 pm
Try it again and let me know if it works :D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Pitufo » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:38 pm
Thanks Maureen!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby bwalters » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:53 pm
I am just curious is there a limit to how many pic's can go in there? I know we can only upload three at a time.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:57 pm
You can upload three per post but post as much as you want :D

To save space we upload them to flickr and link them from there back to your posts (that's why you see me on here so much right now)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:40 am
Whoooo :D That sounds great. :D Thank you Moey. :hug:

Postby Simon X » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:21 am
That is definetly a great idea. Well done! :D :D :D

Postby bwalters » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:38 pm
Hi Moey; Any reason Why that you can think of why flickr would block me from moving my pic's here? At first I couldn't right click on the link now I can't right click to get to properties. I thought it might be my right click button but I tried it in diffrent spots on flicker and then came here and tried it. It is working fine. Any ideas? I just figured out something. I went to flickr again. I couldn't right click, I came back here I couldn't right click here either. I closed out flickr and came back here I could right click, I opened flickr back up I couldn't right click in either place. I closed out flickr again I could right click again. They somehow must have disabled my right click. I even changed my battery when I couldn't right click here also.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:17 pm
Hi Moey; I rebooted my computer and tried it again. I can now right click in all places. Maybe it was my computer. I will try it all again sometime.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:39 pm
Hi Moey; I have another question. If you have already linked a pic from here to flickr and I copied it and posted it in my collection do you have to re-link it? Or will it take care of it's self.
P.S. I want to put my pic's of the Smurfs in the cases in that post and they are already on here.
Mr Bill

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:08 pm
Hi Moey; I have another question. If you have already linked a pic from here to flickr and I copied it and posted it in my collection do you have to re-link it? Or will it take care of it's self.
P.S. I want to put my pic's of the Smurfs in the cases in that post and they are already on here.
Hey bwalters,

Just a little help here...
A picture can be place more than one time in any forum or from anywhere as long as the link is correct. try this...

right click the image,
click on properties,
highlight the Address URL,
right click on it and click on copy.
Now you can put it anywhere.

Hope that helps.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby bwalters » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:38 pm
DUH. I bet it would have worked that way. I just tried to copy it. It wouldn't let me. I finally just put them on flickr. That worked. Thanks Smurfster
Mr Bill

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:54 pm
You're welcome, Glad that worked for you.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby bwalters » Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:00 pm
I can't believe that I didn't think of that. Believe it or not I have to connect computers to copiers, but usually they come with programs that are pretty simple to connect them with. I try to learn something new everyday with this stuff but there is so much to learn. Thanks again.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:52 pm
There is now another new section. "Variations of PVC Smurfs"

The new section is for members only and is intended for the sole purpose to discuss or ask about variations of PVC smurfs from Schleich. :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:59 am
I think this is a great idea! :cheers:
Page 1 of 1

Login