Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby steveparkes » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:47 am
Hi All, sorry for not being on the forum for the last 3 weeks or so, I had an accident and tore the ligaments in my calf muscle and couldn't walk. I am about 90% better now and am back. Sorry if you sent me a PM whilst I was off, I've replied to everyone now. Hope you are all well.

Steve :hug:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:08 am
Oh dear Steve :hug: :(

Sorry to hear about your accident and it's great hearing you are doing better eventually.

Get well soon :hug:.
Dom

Postby Azrael » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:25 am
Bloody Hell Steve, hope all is well and wish you a speedy recovery mate!

Luckily, us English are quite sturdy, eh? :cheers:
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Thu Nov 27, 2008 3:45 am
Good to see your back and on the mend Steve...

I have a mental image of you looking like the 2009 stuntman smurf with the bandaged leg. Oddly I do tend to see people as their smurf avitars. I feel I may be losing my grip on my mind. :eek:

Postby Lia » Thu Nov 27, 2008 4:38 am
:haha:
Perhaps you did Daryl, but it`s an original and nice way of seeing us :lol:

@ Steve: Best wishes!!

Lia

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:09 am
"May be" Daryl? :eek: :winks: I agree with Lia though. :-D

Glad to hear you're back on your feet, Steve, no pun intended! You've been missed. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:16 am
Good to have you back, Steve....I hope you get to 100% very very quickly :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Pitufo » Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:22 am
Glad to see to here agian Steve!!!!!Hope all is ok soon!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
JOAQUÍN

Postby steveparkes » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:05 am
Thanks everyone for your well wishes. You are right Daryl, I did look like the stuntman smurf :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

Postby FlamingO » Thu Nov 27, 2008 6:20 pm
Hi Steve, great to have you back :-D Sounds very painful but glad to hear u are on the mend :hug: :D

Postby Tojo » Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:08 am
It's great having you back Steve & I hope it won't be too long until you're 100% fit again :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby steveparkes » Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:03 am
Thanks, it's great to be back :cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:52 am
Sorry for the late reply, Steve, as I was on vacation and out of the country for the past 10 days.

I am sorry to read about your injury and hope you are doing much much better by now :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:02 pm
I know this is late but I hope you're all better now Steve.....I remember walking down the street in London with you when I embarrasingly slipped over on something imaginery.....I thought I would of done some damage but nothing could stop me seeing the sights there.

All the best and I hope you have a happy (and safe) new year :cheers:

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login