Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Mon Nov 10, 2008 10:38 am
I got 2 emails with a new private message on two different days and if I take a look -> no new message is there ?
Are you deleting users that fast, someone tries to kidding me and deleting always from outbox or are the messages just vanishing ?
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:47 pm
I've both sent and received messages over the last couple of days so I've no idea what the problem can be. As I said to Christy, it is perfectly possible that the people sending you a message changed their minds and deleted it before you could read it.

I'll send you both a PM now. Please let me know if you don't get it. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:55 pm
Usually the only way that you don't get a private message is when the sender deletes the message from their outbox. We don't have any problems with spammers at all anymore so no one is deleting users either.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:01 pm
Christy got my PM so that's great. :)

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:42 am
Tine got my PM too. :-D

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:02 am
Sounds like the sender of the other PMs just decided to delete them from their outbox then :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Gerda » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:06 pm
I've noticed this when going to topics I posted on (I normally check the notify me button when posting on a topic) so I get an email and when I go and check there is nothing new.. I just figured someone was messing with me (easy enough to do) :)

gerda
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login