Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Azrael » Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:10 pm
They are making 26 half hour specials to be aired next year! This will include the much-speculated '21st century' re-jig with all the new female characters.

Hope that makes you all happy! it annoys me a little if honest.. :banghead:

Oh well.

Al
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:01 pm
I don't see why they had to muck around with it when it works so well. New Smurfette PVCs would be great but leave the cartoons alone I say. :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:22 pm
BBC is making them? I am glad they are making new episodes...but I agree with the two of you...leave the basic story alone.

At least that probably means that more new stuff will be coming out :cheers:

I wonder if it will be called "Smurfs - The Next Generation" :o
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bradley » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:52 pm
Its all speculation as to whether they are updating the smurfs to the 21st Century. Its likely that will be the case though unfortunately but still there has to be hope they'll stay in medieval times. Studio Peyo was creating these 3D cartoon series so they'll probably do them in English as well as for Europe. I'd prefer to see the Smurfs make their come back with the film first and then the series. But at least its something to look forward to next year.

And new Smurfettes, I'm really looking forward to seeing the new Smurfettes! I'm sure the characters would have been designed by Studio Peyo and I hope we will see them at some point as pvcs. Maybe the 2009 set will be new generation smurfs and include some of the new Smurfettes?? As it sounds like the next couple of years will be HUGE for the smurfs!

Brad.

Postby Nivid » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:54 pm
NEW SMURFETTES WOW!!!!!!!!!! :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
Nivid :hiya:
Page 1 of 1

Login