Home of the Smurf Community

Information about the community.
Page 5 of 6

Postby smurfieduck » Fri May 02, 2008 7:09 am
Fantastic news, Al!!!! :cool: 8) :cheers: :-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby eggie smurf » Fri May 02, 2008 7:32 am
WAY TO GO, AL :streamer: That is incredibly awesome...so when are we meeting in Vegas?? :-D Hopefully it won't coincide with my vacation next week though :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Azrael » Fri May 02, 2008 11:44 am
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you believe it!?!?!?!

:-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR HELPING TO MAKE MY DREAM COME TRUE!!!

They WOULDN@T LET ME WEAR MY SMURF SHIRT!! Even though it is subtle (its the brown on with them all on it) they said that wearing a brand name or character was a bad idea and that they could get complaints!

Who would complain against the smurfs!?

You can see the clips on www.gm.tv. what did you all think?

xx
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Cassiebsg » Fri May 02, 2008 11:53 am
But they had no problem with a Star Wars t-shirt?? Or isn't that Darth Vader's helmet? :-?

Here's a youtube clip, for all like me that can't get gm.tv site show any clips:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1l2cDeKJbY

PS - Your line about why they should vote for you, was way better than the other guy's. 8)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Azrael » Fri May 02, 2008 12:13 pm
Apparenlty that was not as obvious!

I'm still going to pack it for when I leave on sunday! xx :D

Postby naish510 » Fri May 02, 2008 12:30 pm
Hi Allan, Belgium is supporting you 2 !!!!!!!!!
I hope yo win !!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri May 02, 2008 2:49 pm
:woohoo: Alan, Way to go

Your reaction was pretty funny :) :) :)

Have lots of fun in Vegas. I am looking forward to your reports. Hopefully, they will be on YouTube also :-D

How will it go on after Vegas? Maybe you can talk GMTV into letting you do a report on the smurf fair in October :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby naish510 » Fri May 02, 2008 3:44 pm
Oeps I didn't saw you won already !!!!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri May 02, 2008 4:29 pm
I'm still going to pack it for when I leave on sunday! xx :D
You leave Sunday?! How long do you get to stay there and where? Is Laura accompanying you as well or do you have to go by yourself? If you need any info or ideas for Vegas, drop me a line and I can tell you where to go, what to see and what to stay away from since it's my second home and probably one of my all time fav cities ever. You will have a blast :cheers: Remember...what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas :D (except for the parts they film and show to all of England that is lol)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby southernyacht » Sat May 03, 2008 2:45 am
Yeah! :-D :-D

Well done Al! Enjoy Vegas - it's a great city :beer:
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Azrael » Sat May 17, 2008 11:41 am
HI EVERYONE!!!

I'm back!!

Very tired, but back!

Can someone give me a quick rundown on any smurfy gossip while I've been away the last few weeks? I'll post pictures of GMTV and Vegas when I upload them!

In case you missed my showbiz reports, you can catch up with them here:
http://uk.video.yahoo.com/network/100000079?v=2636589

Oh, and Michelle... I'm COMING IN OCTOBER, BABY!!

I'll see if I can get a crew to cover it, if that's ok? Thoughts?

Al x

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat May 17, 2008 3:36 pm
That was fun to watch, Alan :) :) :)

So...Did you have a good time....don't really think I need to ask though :-? :) :)

Will you be doing more TV reports?

Oh and Good news about you going to the smurf fair...a TV report about that would be awesome :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby steveparkes » Sat May 17, 2008 3:43 pm
Glad you had a great time Alan, ooh you got to meet Rosanne Barr..thanks for showing us the video, I must admit I missed it on TV.

A crew at the smurf fair would be excellent..as long as they don't film me :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby SmurfingH » Sat May 17, 2008 5:35 pm
I'm with Steve on that one! :-D Will be good to meet up with you - without the cameras! :)

You look like a natural on tv. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat May 17, 2008 10:15 pm
Hi Al

That was simply awesome :D

Looks like you were having the time of your life (from my experience, research wasn't that much fun) and you do really well in front of the camera....just looks like you're enjoying every second of it.

I am really happy for you....sounds like an incredible job to get and just want to wish you all the best for the future

Three beers for Al :beer: :beer: :beer:

Dyar

Postby Michelle » Sun May 18, 2008 12:07 pm
Hi Al,

That's great news Al. Ofcourse you can bring a cru with you and your friends and your family.....

It will be great to see you again and your lovely girlfriend....

Big hug
From me and Wim

PS: ofcourse I did vote for you...
And you did an excellent job there in Vegas!
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Cassiebsg » Wed May 21, 2008 1:21 pm
Is there a youtube version of that video?
For some odd reason it just loads on mine, and doesn't start. :( :( :( :(

Anyway, glag to hear to had fun, even if it was hard work. :)
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Azrael » Thu May 22, 2008 5:05 am
If anybody has Facebook and wants to add me I'm ALAN GEORGE MECHEM and I can share some better pictures/videos with you.

Will have the showreel online by the end of the day, so that's cool.

Michelle, when we come to Belgium on OCt 12th is there a best day to turn up? I'd love to spend a day with you guys on a little tour. What would be the best way to get there from the UK and where would you reccommend staying? Will get tickets this weekend.

(a very excited) AL. x

Postby SmurfingH » Thu May 22, 2008 7:58 am
I've just tried to find you on Facebook Al but it says you don't exist? :-? I'm on there as Hilary Drake if you want to add me. My profile pic is my smurfy avatar so you'll know when you've found the right me! :-D Oops! No it isn't. It's the flower Smurfette I customised! :sillyme:

Mum and I are travelling to Brussels by Eurostar I think. It works out the cheapest and fastest way and we won't have to worry about aeroplane handlers ruining smurfy stuff on the way home. :D We're going out on the Thursday and coming back on Monday so we'll have loads of time to look round Ghent as well. Mum's already booked the hotel! :) Would be great to meet up with you and Laura at some point. Then I can tell everyone I've met a famous TV star! :-D :)

Postby agent smurf » Sat May 24, 2008 6:30 pm
Smurf! :D

Alan, what did you mean with more pictures? Thanks for adding me my smurfy friend anyway. Good luck on tv! :D

gert
Page 5 of 6

Login