Home of the Smurf Community

Trade your smurfs, offer your smurfs for sale, advertise your smurfy wish lists.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Oprime » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:45 am
Hi all! I haven't been here for ages, and it is supergreat to see that things are still rolling nicely after so many years. My Smurfs are currently boxed away since we moved, but I'm not even planning to get rid of them. Instead, I plan to build new display shelves for the collection, and once I do, I'll run back here to hunt for the figures I'm still missing.

But meanwhile, I'm looking for some items for one of my other collections (vintage Star Wars figures from 1978-1985 by Kenner), and thought I should ask you guys just in case. So if you have any accessories especially weapons or complete figures, and interested to trade for Smurfs, please let me know! I have a jar of doubles (=Smurf doubles), including a set of these mini-Smurfs and one quite OK Fix&Foxi, in addition to some spare parts and common regulars.

You never know what people may be secretly storing away in their attics before you ask;)

Thats all for now, cheers and all that :cheers:

Pauli from FIN
SCU Finland>>Smurfs display
Ei leiki, ei pelleile!

Postby Tintin » Sun Dec 02, 2012 6:06 am
Hi

I haven't got any Star Wars for you, but would love to see some pictures !!

Tintin

Postby Oprime » Sun Dec 02, 2012 1:01 pm
Hi

I haven't got any Star Wars for you, but would love to see some pictures !!

Tintin
Do you mean pictures of the doubles or pictures of the Star Wars display? At the moment I'm having some camera-related issues but I'll try to get some pics posted over the Chistmas holidays. :D

P
Ei leiki, ei pelleile!

Postby Tintin » Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:31 am
Hi

I would love to see pictures of your collection.
No i am not interested in any doubles since i only collect smurfs.
Got my hands full on them already..........no space or the money to collect anything else. :-?

Tintin

Postby Oprime » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:44 am
I would love to see pictures of your collection.
No i am not interested in any doubles since i only collect smurfs.
I actually meant the Smurf doubles I'm offering to trade for any SW stuff ;) I'll post some pics of the collection display and the Smurf items once I get my camera in order (Btw my smurf collection can be viewed via the link in my signature).

P
Ei leiki, ei pelleile!

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:07 am
I'm sorry Pauli,
but I haven't got any SW figurnes and spare parts.

Postby Oprime » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:16 am
I'm sorry Pauli,
but I haven't got any SW figurnes and spare parts.
No worries, just trying out my luck ;)

P
Ei leiki, ei pelleile!
Page 1 of 1

Login