Home of the Smurf Community

Trade your smurfs, offer your smurfs for sale, advertise your smurfy wish lists.
Page 3 of 3

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:21 pm
Update on the promo smurf:

Due to some unforeseen circumstances (aka work blowing up like crazy for both Staci and myself), there has been a delay in shipping out some of the forum smurfs. However, as of today all forum smurfs that have been paid for are shipped out and the members affected have been contacted.

Thank you very very much for your understanding and patience.

We haven't received all of the payments yet, so if you ordered a forum smurf and received a paypal invoice from Staci in November/December, please let me know via pm if you are still interested.

If you have paid for the forum smurf and not received an update from me today, please let me know via pm and we will try to work something out.

Pierre and Christine,
can you pm me your paypal and mailing address so I can forward it to Staci? She will send you a paypal invoice and arrange for shipment

I can't stress enough how sorry both of us are for the delay..I don't think either of us had forseen how crazy our working hours would be towards the end of the year and still are right now.
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby smurfowen » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:29 pm
Moey
Can you put a photo of the smurf on as it looks finished
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:35 pm
Just reviving this thread. We still have a few of these computer smurfs left, so if anybody is interested, please let me know.

Due to other commitments, Staci is no longer able to visit the forum much, so please do not send her a private mail, but e-mail her directly once I sent you her e-mail address (I will not post her e-mail address on here due to spam problems) :D

If you do not hear from her within a couple of days, please let me know, as e-mails sometimes land in her spam folder. :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:29 pm
Hi Maureen,

I have just seen this... Are there any left for the stragglers? :):)

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:03 am
As far as I know we still have a few slightly "damaged" ones left, David.

Do you still have Staci's e-mail address? She's been in charge of this..and can send you pictures :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby smurfowen » Tue Dec 11, 2012 11:12 am
Hi Moey

Is there going to be a 2012 special
Smurfowen
Life is a journey, so enjoy the ride.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:46 pm
Hi Pierre, nope at this time there are no plans for any new Blue Cavern smurfs. :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby sexysmurfEdo » Sun Dec 16, 2012 3:07 pm
Since our first promo was a success due to all our wonderful members, we are offering a 2010 promotional forum super smurf.

Introducing the 2010 Limited Edition COMPUTER SUPER SMURF
(this is a mock-up of the smurf and not the actual promo)

Each super smurf will be numbered on the bottom of the box and come with a matching numbered embossed Certificate of Authenticity. This promo is limited to fifty smurfs in total. Each member will have the chance to purchase a maximum of two (2) smurfs. The price will be $25 per smurf plus shipping. If there are smurfs left over after the initial offer, members may purchase additonal pieces. If there is a specific number you would like, you may PM the administrators with your choice. You are not guaranteed a specific number if it has already been taken. This is also on a first come, first serve basis. We hope that this promotional piece will be another success and we can offer more pieces in the future. Every member is eligible to purchase a smurf regardless of post count.

We are now accepting pre-orders for the smurfs. The orders will be ready for shipping at the end of November so that you should receive them in plenty of time for the holidays. If you have any questions, please PM Admin Smurf.

Happy Smurfing!
Page 3 of 3

Login