Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 3
Postby Guest » Tue Dec 14, 2004 2:36 pm
List promos and specials here.

Postby Fram » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:45 am
Allright. For Belgium, we have the GB promo (the wizard with the ball), which is a truly unique figure. Then there are the Silan promos (papa with book, bagpipes, running smurf, football Smurfette, and baseball hitter (and I think I forgot perhaps one)): these are normal Smurfs (in different variations of them), with a print added (on the foot normally).
Next you have the Quick promos: those are super smurfs, they came in a small plastic bag though, not in a box. You have Smurfette at the mirror, papa smoking a pipe, sleeping smurf, and baby having a bath. The last one is a baby smurfette instead of a smurf, and is thus a special figure. Again, I think I perhaps forgot one or two... They have the Quick logo (a Q in a house) pressed into them, on the back or on the back of the head.

There are some others, but I'll leave those to Sven!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:51 am
This is a pic of my ultra rare S.C.C.A. smurf with green Kangaroo. I do not have a certificate yet for this but if you want to see one I will hop to it later tonight. You will not find this one anywhere else in the sensible world.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:26 am
:haha:

I've forgotten at least two for Belgium: the Belgian Olympic Committee promo Torch Bearer, and the Belgian Red Cross Helper.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:26 am
Where's the Telethon Torchbearer smurf from...does anyone know?

It's the one with the red shorts and the white top with writing on the shirt. I haven't actually seen on eof these on Ebay yet.

Dyar

Postby pekkelien » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:45 am
Where's the Telethon Torchbearer smurf from...does anyone know?

It's the one with the red shorts and the white top with writing on the shirt. I haven't actually seen on eof these on Ebay yet.

Dyar
france and belgium
but at france the most

Postby pekkelien » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:46 am
Allright. For Belgium, we have the GB promo (the wizard with the ball), which is a truly unique figure. Then there are the Silan promos (papa with book, bagpipes, running smurf, football Smurfette, and baseball hitter (and I think I forgot perhaps one)): these are normal Smurfs (in different variations of them), with a print added (on the foot normally).
Next you have the Quick promos: those are super smurfs, they came in a small plastic bag though, not in a box. You have Smurfette at the mirror, papa smoking a pipe, sleeping smurf, and baby having a bath. The last one is a baby smurfette instead of a smurf, and is thus a special figure. Again, I think I perhaps forgot one or two... They have the Quick logo (a Q in a house) pressed into them, on the back or on the back of the head.

There are some others, but I'll leave those to Sven!

they are a lot off varitions at the silans i got about 5 till 9 all different silans

is this post for promo smurfs or special?

Postby pekkelien » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:48 am
in france

colgate
fluaricil
philips all 3
telethon
omo all kinds
bata smurf a grams ( also in belgium says the catalogue but never seen any)
petit gervais

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:26 am
I learnt from Richard that the blue and the white Ice Hockey players (20548 & 20549) were only released in Canada.

..and please correct me if I am wrong Attom but the Smurf Mobiel was only released in Holland wasn't it?

Dyar

PS - Maybe we should clean all of this up with the gathered info after a while and make a list under each country of the native smurfs....it would be easier to take all in I feel.

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Dec 16, 2004 8:56 am
....it would be easier to take all in I feel.
I am so tempted to say something rude to that but I will....keep....my....mouth....shut.... :shhh:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:20 am
... but the Smurf Mobiel was only released in Holland wasn't it?...
Help! What is the Smurf Mobiel?

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 10:59 am
This is a pic of my ultra rare S.C.C.A. smurf with green Kangaroo. I do not have a certificate yet for this but if you want to see one I will hop to it later tonight. You will not find this one anywhere else in the sensible world.

Dyar
OMG!! I have been searcing for that one for 2 yrs now!!

you lucky lucky guy Dyar!! he is awesome!!!!!!

do they have more???
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Dec 16, 2004 11:04 am
HI

I know that Canada has the blue and white helmut hockey playing smurfs!

Christmas light sets...one is small houses the other is smurf heads and mushrooms

also plastic xmas ornaments for the tree..of smurf characters!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:11 pm
Torchbearer with British flag only released in UK. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby steveparkes » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:28 pm
Torchbearer with British flag only released in UK. :-D
Aren't you forgetting the National Garage Pump Attendant Rachel? :-D

And the UK McDonalds happy meal box smurf :-D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Rachel » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:34 pm
Nice one Steve, for a split second I did think about the Happy Meal box smurf and then immediately forgot. :o

Didn't even remember the pump smurf! :banghead:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Postby steveparkes » Thu Dec 16, 2004 5:38 pm
:) It's easy to forget Rachel with the amount of smurfs there are out there..

so over the last 50 years, the UK has seen....wait for it...a grand total of 3 smurf promos!!!!!

Gosh, I think I need a sit down..you guys are so lucky to have contries that produce smurfy stuff :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Dec 16, 2004 7:10 pm
... but the Smurf Mobiel was only released in Holland wasn't it?...
Help! What is the Smurf Mobiel?

Cheers,

David
I think Attom needs to post his pic of it here again...I still don't have one but boy oh boy I want one.

Actually Attom is there any chance you could post a photo of just the Smurf Mobiel on its own as I would love to (with yoru permission) use it for the checklist of Extra smurf items...thanks

Dyar

PS - Attom if you want one of those rare SMURF COLLECTORS CLUB of AUSTRALIA Kangaroo smurfs it will cost you....I let you know if I can sell you one as soon as I get back from Toys R Us this arvo :)

Postby Fram » Fri Dec 17, 2004 2:21 am
You can find a picture of the Smurfmobiel in the Smurf Catalogue IV (haha, my new reference!). It's a BP promotional thing.

Postby pekkelien » Sat Dec 18, 2004 6:03 am
shell promo smurf
germany
does any whone have this guy
i have him found him 6 months ago
Page 1 of 3

Login