Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 3

Postby Tor » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:33 pm
The SLA, TSL and Fix & Foxi "singers" where released in Sweden. :D
/Tor
Postby attombomb7 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:14 pm
... but the Smurf Mobiel was only released in Holland wasn't it?...
Help! What is the Smurf Mobiel?

Cheers,

David
hey! sorry I wasn't paying attention to this thread!!

here are my mobiel pics...:lol::lol:

I only have these so far..

the last pic is mostly the BP mobile car. hope that will do Dyar?? or I will have to reshoot some later when I have time..

Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:38 pm
Thanks Attom...I ahve been planning on getting one of these for a long time but every day there's something new on ebay and....well, you know how it is.

Cheers for the pics....they are worth seeing again

Dyar

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Dec 26, 2004 10:44 pm
hey dyar! thanks!

Its that same for me... its endless~! tons of new goodies everyday!

the stuff has millions of items!! smurfs I mean! heheheh

we are doomed

speaking of doomed!!

did you see this one???

( I will post the links in the whats on EBAY posts..)and oh yeah I did bid on one..and am hanging on by a thread! still many days togo!.hehehe
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby pekkelien » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:07 am
you got the shell guy?
:eek:

i also want whone to stand next to my shell go cart

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:02 am
i also want whone to stand next to my shell go cart
I also want a Shell guy and a Shell go cart but without having to shell out all of the money for one.

one day.....as they say....bid on them and they will come

Dyar

Postby pekkelien » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:12 am
i got the go car for 2 euro :) :) :) :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:36 am
No way

I have wanted this go cart for a while now and I always see them go for really high amounts....gee, I wish I lived in Belgium sometimes.....when it comes to smurfs you guys have it made.

Dyar

Postby pekkelien » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:45 am
i got it from ebay germany

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 5:50 am
Either place is good for smurfs though...and either way you are close to smurf central...you are so lucky to find one so cheap. :D

Yabba Dabba Dyar

Postby Oprime » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:01 pm
The SLA, TSL and Fix & Foxi "singers" where released in Sweden. :D
Yes they were! And some of them immigrated to the east ending up in Finland. But notably not so much elsewhere. By the way, does anyone know what these companies or products TSL, SLA and F&F were/are? The only Smurfs released only in Finland are the mini PVC fakes (a set of 12 from "Smurf" chocolate eggs in the 80's) http://users.utu.fi/pataka/display_smallPVCs.jpg

Pauli from Fin

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:17 pm
This information comes from Anette, I am sure she won't mind me repeating it here: -

The SLA smurf was from a Swedish paper. I think TSL was a Swedish TV programme. In Sweden there were several local papers and during the 70's and 80's TSL and SLA ordered these promotional smurfs together.

Fix & Foxi was a Swedish magazine. Picture attached borrowed from one of Anette's old posts. Anette is the best person to ask about these, she should be back from holiday soon.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 05, 2005 8:07 am
Yes I remember hearing that from Annette somewhere....we need to get her back here and then lock the gate so she can't escape anymore......that's the law I say.....come back Annette we miss you...we won't imprison you here at the forum....(ssshhhh guys)

Dyar

PS - How will we catch Annette.....maybe with a butterfly....I think that's using reverse psychology.

Postby Oprime » Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:02 am
Thanks for the reply Karen! I wonder if anyone really knows how many of these Swedish promos were produced alltogether. Or if anybody ever tried to find out?

Pauli

Postby Tor » Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:15 pm
About the SLA, TSL, F&F smurfs. On the inside of the song sheet they all read "Läs och ha kul" = "Read and have fun".

I have also seen a Fix & Foxi smurf with key chain. However, I doubt that it was real.
/Tor

Postby Tor » Wed Jan 12, 2005 9:52 am
Some more information about the SLA/TSL smurfs.
The TSL smurf is not from a Swedish TV show as stated in the Gaschers catalogue. The TSL smurf also came from a local Swedish newspaper. Both newspapers were owned by the same company so that’s why the smurfs are so similar. :wink:
/Tor

Postby pekkelien » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:52 am
do you have those tor?

Postby Tor » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:19 am
Nope. :(
I'm still looking. The ones that I have seen have been to expensive or in to bad shape.
/Tor

Postby pekkelien » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:05 am
if you ever can get whone in a bad state im interested
i dont care if they are bad

Postby Dusty » Wed Apr 27, 2005 12:26 pm
Hi,
here is an other rare promo smurf from germany !
It was released by a paper magazin "Familie & CO"

Page 2 of 3

Login