Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby The Smurf Collector » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:17 pm
Can I please get some assistance with this super smurf, Artist with easel. I have checked around on sites but have not seen this marking for this super smurf. I also received this without a box.

This version has the Schleich emblem on the back, so no markings under the feet. It appears that the smurf has been hand-painted and not spray painted.

The picture does not have Peyo in the bottom of left hand corner of the artwork but the easel has gold joints on the back of the easel.

So I would appreciate some feedback on my recent purchase as I feel I have purchased the Artist with easel that appears the smurf and the easel is from Hong Kong but the artwork is from Germany.
Attachments
40239.jpg
40239.jpg (24.8 KiB) Viewed 2814 times
40329 emblem.jpg
40329 emblem.jpg (20.99 KiB) Viewed 2814 times
easel.jpg
easel.jpg (19.92 KiB) Viewed 2814 times
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Postby Tommo » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:09 am
Hi Kath,
this is the painter smurf 2.0045 which didn't come as a super smurf as far as I know, and generally has a yellow tip to the brush. There is a red tip version which is quite rare, but the markings for the W.Germany version are under the feet I think and the Hong Kong version the markings are on the back but the smurf is spray painted. The artist smurf that came as a super was 2.0089.
Cheers,
Tommo.
Postby The Smurf Collector » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:50 pm
Thanks Tommo

I am sure I have seen this Super Smurf with 20045 Painter but with a yellow tip of the paint brush.
Though my one may not be quite right, I am still going to display it with my other smurfs.
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Page 1 of 1

Login