Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Dansmurf » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:57 am
Hi,

I was wondering if the Dr. Dinch smurf is not anything worth by collectors if he does not have the label attached? I saw an adwertisement yestersday where someone had 10 smurfs for sale for DKK 100 (about EUR 13) and Dr. Dinch was among them but as far as I can see on the Picture he has no label around his leg. However I bought them and I am now excited to receive them by post hopefully tomorrow.

All comments are welcome:)

Kind regards from Denmark
Lene
Postby The Smurf Collector » Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:28 am
Would you be happy to add pictures when you receive them. This is really interesting!
Keep Smurfin

Kath B

Try smurfing this: http://www.smurfs.com.au
Postby Cassiebsg » Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:52 am
Sounds awesome!
I would have bought them if I had seen it. LOL
But been a while since I look into smurfs to buy. :(

Please do post some pics when you receive them. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...
Postby Arno » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:51 am
I also wonder that : without a label, is it less valuable ?
I can't say. For me, I wanted one Dr Dinch in my collection, so without label was OK. But the thing is that it is not written BASF directly on the smurf, so the label is useful to know it. After that, getting each smurf with each different label colour, it is little luxury I think !
Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:23 pm
Interesting question. I have to admit I have them all with the different labels but got them pretty much when they were first released..so the question never really came up to buy one without a label.

I guess, it depends how you collect, for example, if you collect the different packages or boxes, you probably will also collect the different colored labels...if you don't care about the different boxes, you probably won't care about the different labels either :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Dansmurf » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:21 am
Hi,

Just want to tell you that I did receive Dr.Dinch. Somebody was selling 10 smurfs for only DKK 100,- which is about EUR 13. So when I saw on the picture that Dr.Dinch was amoung them I had to buy them though he has no label. He was very dirty but after I washed him he looks quite nice with only a few scratches - so now I have him in my collection. I asked the seller where he had got him as it is the first time I see one in Denmark and he answered that he had bought him in a second hand toy store here in Denmark. How he ended up there I will never know - unfortunately. Of course it would have been nice to have one with label or in a box but on the other hand I have one now and I only paid about EUR 1,33 for him :D

Kind regards,
Lene
Postby hfos » Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:23 am
Interesting question. I have to admit I have them all with the different labels but got them pretty much when they were first released..so the question never really came up to buy one without a label.

I guess, it depends how you collect, for example, if you collect the different packages or boxes, you probably will also collect the different colored labels...if you don't care about the different boxes, you probably won't care about the different labels either :cheers:
Same here, I got them when they came out. I have six Dinches with different colours, six Hexalottes, then another Dinch in a tube in a box, same for Hexalotte and a box containing both Hexalotte and Dinch. So that makes, um, like sixteen of them in total. :!:
Page 1 of 1

Login