Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:32 pm
In a different thread we were talking about Smurf houses made by Jakks and were a little confused as to what was out there so I decided to make a list of what is available. My daughter and I have most of them (except the K-Mart wave) so I'll start the list here. I'll try to get pictures up, but anyone else is welcome to add pictures if they have them.
BTW there are only three molds that just get repainted and new accessories.

Jakks Smurf houses wave 1:
Papa smurf house: lightbrown, has bed inside
Smurf House Blue: Really should be a baker smurf house with whats inside but caome with a normal smurf with arms outstretched (only place he is available too as he is smaller than the one from target)
Smurfette house: I think this is the pink one with the bed in it.

Jakks SMurf Houses wave 2:
Somewhere in here the windmill came out
Papa Smurf House 2: This one has a telescope in it. No bed
Smurfette House 2: Purple with no bed. different furniture (we do not have this one)
Painter Smurf house: green version of the blue house but with painter accessories

Jakks Smurf houses k-mart wave:
This is where I get a little foggy as I have none of these houses and have seen them in stock spottily in stores. Sears does have these online too.
Brainy Smurf House: I think it is blue and a repaint of one of the Papa houses
Greedy Smurf house: This is a brownish yellow I think. It is a repaint of the blue smurf house. While still not a baker smurf house it is a closer to the correct use as Baker and Greedy were combined in the Smurf cartoon.

Another Smurfette house?: I'm not sure about this but I think that is the third house... It might be another Pappa house instead though...anyone know for sure?

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:40 pm
Here are Pic's of wave one.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:48 pm
This pic is wave 3 from Kmart. Not sure why I don't have wave 2. This must be when I was still in my old house but my stuff was packed up. The light switch in this house would be above the Smurfette house.

Mr Bill

Postby baboune » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:05 pm
Hi everyone,

Here are some pictures of I would think is wave 2, available in Canada..

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:18 pm
I went back and took new pic's for you. The first two waves I either got at Target or Walmart. I don't recall. I have several of each in most cases. The first pic is wave 1.
This second pic is wave 2.
This third pic is wave 3.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:32 pm
Your pic's are of wave two, at least here in the US. I went and got one of each of my wave two's. In the Smurfette house in your pic. Above the mirror are some flowers in your pic's, but not mine.
P.S. Other than that they look Identical.
Mr Bill

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:47 pm
Thanks everyone. SO there we have it then. Were any different or variant houses released out of the US or Canadian markets? I know the 4th wave of smurfs and the blind bagged ones were only released in Europe. Di any hosiues come out with those?

Postby baboune » Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 pm
Well... it's great to see all the pictures! I know the ones missing in my collection now ( more than I thought at first...) and I can see the variations. This is fun with all these variations to chase...

Thanks again for the pictures!....

Smurfy regards everyone!

Baboune

Postby bwalters » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:34 pm
Not going to swear I have extra's but let me know what you need. I must still have a few houses boxed up. My computer says I have more than I can find. I have one box that I have not looked in. I wrote Smurf clothing on it, but it could have some houses as well.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:21 am
I've stickied this so it doesn't get lost. :D

Postby Grijze Duif » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:07 pm
Is it possible for the pictures to get uploaded again?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:30 am
I think, Dyar has them all on his website :D

Here is a link to the page

http://sgtpapas.com/MiscSmurfsJakksPaci ... dings.html
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Grijze Duif » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:09 pm
I think, Dyar has them all on his website :D

Here is a link to the page

http://sgtpapas.com/MiscSmurfsJakksPaci ... dings.html
Wow, thanks for the link! :-D
Page 1 of 1