Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 6 of 8

Postby Pitufo » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:25 pm
Thanks for all the info and pics...I think Kwak items never were sold in Spain :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-? :-?
JOAQUÍN

Postby André » Fri Feb 13, 2009 3:42 am
Hi Joaquin,

I think they were only sold from the Quelle-catalogue. Because there are only Quelle-boxes for these parts.

Regarding the Ösi-list I don´t think the green tricycle was sold with Kwak, because these were never made after -86 and they started with the Kwak-parts 1990. Martin told me he had heard that the green tricycle was sold with another character. He didn´t remember which.

I think that many of these parts that suddenly showed in the catalogues from 2000 wasn´t sold with the smurfs. And this just shows that you should not believe everything that is written in the catalogues. I guess it is the same with many of the colour-versions that is not in older catalogues and suddenly shows in newer ones. Off course there could be Schleich-painters that have painted some smurfs different. But who will ever know this for sure? I don´t think this ever can be confirmed in any way. So I guess this thing can be discussed forever. :-?

The interesting and important thing about the Kwak-parts is that they were produced and sold to private customers and are not fakes or homemade versions. These are for real. :-D

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:35 pm
Is that the one you mean?

I found the picture in an old Passion report from David who took the picture at Passion 2005.

It's the first time I have seen this one :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby André » Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:37 am
That is a very nice item. I would love to have that one.

There is versions of the green tricycle in the catalogue IV. They are more darker green and also there is one with green wheels. But I guess you can change the wheels between the versions.

I don´t know how common it is but I have seen auktions on ebay where there were fakes made for the white bed and the candytops( schultüte). But these were light and shiny almost transperent in the colours. So there are certainly fakes of these parts aswell, but maybe not as common as the repainted smurfs.

/André

Postby André » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:40 am
I recieved a new Quellecatalogue released one year later and it has the same Kwak parts I already have shown. But there are other pictures and as you may have seen the farm on the earlier pictures has white windowframes. These I have never seen on any Kwak-farm. And on the pictures in this catalogue the windowframes are darkbrown as on my farm and on all the others I have seen. So the darkbrown windowframes are genuine ones.

/André
Postby angelsmurf » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:35 pm
Hi all,

I have additional info to Alfred J. Kwak, I have the pics from the houses and playsets since 2001, the catalouge sheet is from 1991 and in my collection.

Enjoy :lol:

Some of you may know me :cheers: I'm not as smurf-active as I should have been the last years :(

Angelsmurf from Germany
(former charter member of the "old" e-smurf bulletion board from 2001 up to...)

though I smurf in the darkest valley I have no fear.
cause in this valley I could be the smurfiest!

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf
Postby angelsmurf » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:45 pm
for more pics I need this second reply...

kwak catalogue sheet 1991

angelsmurf
though I smurf in the darkest valley I have no fear.
cause in this valley I could be the smurfiest!

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby steveparkes » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:50 pm
Thanks for the photos Stefan, nice to see the items..I know your name from the front of Der Schumpf Katalog, I'd love to see your collection..It must be just smurfy.

Welcome to the forum :welcome:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby André » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:12 pm
Thanks Stefan,

I have actually recieved a couple of missing boxes aswell. I think I almost have a complete set know.

/André

Postby André » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:23 pm
Here are the büro-set released for Kwak.

/André
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby André » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:27 pm
And this is the spiel-set with "smurfparts" released for Kwak.

I was right about the numbers on the pailings and the logposts. They should be numbered 1 to 16 if you have a complete set. These have never been assembled.

I now have 5 different boxes for Kwak. It is also one bedroomset and one gardenset.

/André
André

In Sweden the smurfs are blue ( and yellow).

Website: The collectors guide to the smurfs ( under construction) : http://thecursedcountry.com/

Smurfy blog: http://smurfblog.thecursedcountry.com/

Postby André » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:53 pm
I forgot Angelsmurf,

very welcome to the forum. It is nice to hear that you have such a great Kwak-collection. :cheers:

I would love to see more pictures from your collection. :D

Ans thanks for the nice pictures of the posters.

/André

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:15 pm
:welcome: to the forum, Stefan.

It's nice to see you on here and I agree, it would be great to see pictures of your collection.

Are you back into smurfing? :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:52 pm
It seems we have here some collectors who have great kwaks items!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Welcome, Stefan!!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby André » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:06 am
The 2 boxes I don´t have are the rare ones.

I wrote the garden playset, but I mean the kitchen playset. This one includes the green stove and the darkgreen furniture.

The other one is the bedroomset, which includes the white bed, white vanitytable and the purple rockingchair.

I have all these "kwakversions" of the smurfaccessories, but I miss the boxes. :(

Actually I have never seen them. Yet.

/André

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:36 am
:welcome: Stefan,

so glad that you joined our board. :D Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
Do you know, if the new DSK is still in the making?

Postby angelsmurf » Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:50 am
It's me to be glad, thanks.

I don't know for sure if the making of a new Schlumpf Katalog or a KMS-Katalog is planned or ongoing, I suppose IMPS hesitates to give a license.

I haven't met nor have contact to Frank Oswald for a few years, but I'm still in contact with Bernd Maier.

To lend figurines for photoshoots would makes crazy theese days, I have lots of unsorted figurines cause I was too lazy and / or too busy for a few years to pay enough attention and to bring the new ones in my collection in order and update my recordings. :banghead: :(

On the other hand I would like to see a new catalogue with lots of new variations...

keep on smurfin'
angelsmurf

Postby André » Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:40 pm
I would also love a new catalogue, angelsmurf.

Let´s hope for one soon.

But it seems we may have to wait awhile then???

/André

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 am
Hi guys!

Concerning buildings, please note that there are some other buildings which are mentioned "Smurf items" in auctions, while they are not!

E.g. the so-called "Tierfamilie" (= animal family)and the "Märchenland" (=fairy tale) houses.

http://www.eierkreis.de/viewtopic.php?f=287&t=2336

Thanks for posting, Erik. :D

Postby Lia » Mon Aug 24, 2009 6:15 am
That`s a useful thread !!
I thought for some moments that I found the answer where my fake ? smurfhouses came from, but they are different from the Tierfamilie house.
I still wonder what mine are?

Thanks for posting Dom!

Page 6 of 8

Login